Ren'Py Abandoned The Dark Prince [v1.5] [Lurking Hedgehog]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
The dev fixed my major concern (below) with this version and add extra scenes around the house and costumes correlated with the corruption levels. Moreover he improved the UI (only for mother at present) and introduce a sort of achievement page to check your progression. Again another release that really improve the game. IMHO 4 stars at present.

[Fixed since v1.5 At present I can see only one big problem: outside the specific talks there is no evolution in the interactions with the guest in the house. I found very annoying that you can sexually dominate your mother, but you can't force her to change the tv channel in the living room LOL. I hope it will be fixed in future.]

Reactions: muttdoggy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
hello !

How fight the demons ? i can kill only the first(mother scene), but after I loose every fight. There is a special combo to do for each type of demon at low level ?
I agree with muttdoggy

Moreover it is capital keep the level of your energy higher than possible. I'm under the impression that the attacks of the monster have a lower chance to hit if you are at 100% of power energy. Moreover the energy of the monster is restoring over the time, so it is of capital importance attacking only with full energy to hit 2/3 times in row.

Last edited:

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Yes and your chances of landing the brain drill attack are highest when you have high energy.

Reactions: wep

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Hello guys, at version 1.5 its asking a patron's key at the entrance of the game. Does anyone knows the key? And is that effects the game?
We don't have it (I think) and you have only a boost in your stats. Nothing really serious.

U

User_10739

I have massive influence over mom but I cannot do anything but talk to her, is this a case of starting from scratch again instead of using a save?

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
I have massive influence over mom but I cannot do anything but talk to her, is this a case of starting from scratch again instead of using a save?
yes, unfortunately mom has a brand new interface and you need to restart again.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I'm new and also can't see it in the OP. What is it I need to look for? I downloaded the mega link but in the game it now asks for patreons key.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Honestly, you don't need the patron's benefit. It's only a slight boost. If you need to, you can enable and use the console commands.

U

User_10739

Can't seem to find Lisa in this version, I'm on day 15 already and she hasn't showed up yet so I can't harvest organs...
If I recall correctly shouldn't she turn up like day 2 or 3?

I started yet again and she showed up on day 5...
(man I hate it when you can't use the saves you have spent umpteen hours compiling!)

Last edited by a moderator:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I'm new and also can't see it in the OP. What is it I need to look for? I downloaded the mega link but in the game it now asks for patreons key.
Moding the renpy scripts is surprisingly simple and it's 100x more useful than the stupid patreon key. Look around on this site and find a thread about a tool called "Unrpy" download the exe and copy it the folder that your game is in. Run the script so that you'll now be able to open the games script (which will be located in the folder named "game") in a text a text editor such as notepad or notepad+. There you can edit easy to read text for everything (ex. Stored food, max hp, energy etc) hell you can even find the patreon key and change it to whatever you like..maybe to something like "fuckpateron" :test:

Lt. Aldo Raine

Sharing Is Caring
Donor
Former Staff
Mar 24, 2017
I figured out some Console commands. Makes the game easier but cutting out some of the RNG of the game.
to make items appear in your room (doesn't work for inventory) or the kitchen for organs type (x = number of item):
shampoo_room = x
batteries_room = x
deodorant_room = x
toothpaste_room = x

and for organs, replace "color" with yellow, green or grey and check the fridge:
"color"_kidney_k = x
"color"_heart_k = x
"color"_liver_k = x
here are some more console commands

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Yatoy

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
Anyone know what the patreon posts are about
Yep, The graphic of the game is going to be changed. It is going to be 2d drawings. Obviously it will delay the next version.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes