Ren'Py Abandoned The Dark Prince [v1.5] [Lurking Hedgehog]

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
wtf are you serious why would he do that

the mom model looks great, and the other models are okay. plus wouldn't it be easier to just move the models instead of drawing new scenes? wtf.

WarGamesHyp

Jun 8, 2017
I just wanted to say getting the patreon password for the bonuses (which is not all that much) is relly easy i just used rpatool and extracted the files from the archive.rpa then in the 00_script main.rpy file the password is written right below where it takes in the input for v1.5 its simply 20816 but that only adds 5 to everything, skills and hp/energy/weight (in my case I changed it to 100 because why not

docclox

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2016
Is it me, or did this get a lot less fun since last version? I seem to spend all my time being told I haven't got time to do something (and being fined an hour for trying) starving to death because I don't have time to get to the kitchen and eat and training the brain drill seems to make it weaker at first.

Pity because I quite enjoyed the last version, but this one ... I'll see what the next one looks like.

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
ugh he released the new version and it looks awful, totally ruined the appeal for me. wish he'd continue using 3d or at least make another 3d version. the characters somehow look worse.

punisher696

Jul 3, 2017
Will we see a 1.6 or has the game gone over to 2d ?

For all the negative comments I really enjoyed the game it was nice to see a Mother who actually looked older than 20

Summertime Saga is another great game, but that thinks a Mother should look like a 25 year old..... D'oh

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's become that other game. Complete refresh and nowhere near as much content. Kinda like The Gift when he made it the Reloaded version.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Because if he restarts using an entirely different art style (some people who do this change engine) then he has the excuse of rendering time to make the game take longer.

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
It's being redone in 2D style still in Ren'Py called Lust and Power. content wise it's roughly 2/3rds of what this has atm.

Reactions: BigIrishLug

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
@Harith Play the remake which has more content and better art. Pretty much dev abandoned this to make the same exact game with a different art style.

3.50 star(s) 2 Votes