VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Davis Family [v1.1.0] [B & D & S & M Productions]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Wellll.... the women are writing in ecstasy because it's not you fucking them, you tiny limp-dicked minuteman. You are watching the woman you love enthusiastically fucking someone else with adoration and she's cumming over and over while screaming his name like a mindless fucktoy. And feelings of jealousy are starting to take hold deep down inside because your are horrible in bed and there's absolutely no way she's gonna touch you again. Welcome to being NTR'd!

Aug 13, 2017
What industry are you talking about?

I'm an IT engineer working for the world's largest producer of electricity with 160 000 people, no one there gives a shit about your made up "version 1.0" rule. I don't know where you got that from. The software my team and I are working on is at version 3.1.3.17 and it definitely didn't start with 1.0 because it's a compound of 2 versions numbers (3.1 and 3.17).

* Ubuntu uses "year.month", for example the latest is "17.10" (october 2017), the first version was 4.10 (october 2004)
* TeX is approximating Pi with its version number (3 then 3.1 then 3.14, etc.)
LMAO! you must really be a janitor level tech what is your job data entry? (and you call yourself a tech)
3.XXXX is above 1.0 which was the release version when the program went public. merging two 3.0's again doesn't support your argument either nor does inserting date into a version after release. seriously you call yourself a tech and EVERYTHING you've said has made it PAINFULLY obvious you probably deliver actual tech's their mail.

Reactions: Roman DeVil

jonrage39

Jun 3, 2017
LMAO! you must really be a janitor level tech what is your job data entry? (and you call yourself a tech)
3.XXXX is above 1.0 which was the release version when the program went public. merging two 3.0's again doesn't support your argument either nor does inserting date into a version after release. seriously you call yourself a tech and EVERYTHING you've said has made it PAINFULLY obvious you probably deliver actual tech's their mail.
Uhh... Who gives a shit? I'm not trying to antagonize or be a dick, but really, who cares? Most, if not all, of the people making these games are amateurs, it literally doesn't matter if they adhere to some sort of industry standard or follow any unwritten rules. How each dev chooses to label their release versions is their own prerogative. As long as the number they choose continues to count upwards, it means they are continuing to deliver content, and in the end, that's all that matters.

MotorcycleU

Jun 14, 2017
It's not giving me the option to see either of snake cameras when mom is with sis BF. What am I doing wrong?

Last edited:

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I want to play this game but there are so many crashes, sometimes reload option fix it but mostly had to choose another route to prevent crashing. So I gave up.

Hope newer version fix these issues.

Jackowat

May 5, 2017
This game is not worth a shot at this state of yet. Currently more like a tech demo for the dev. No actual content implemented. Version should be 0.1 as in an Alpha stage, not in Beta stage [1.0].

Socratic

Nov 13, 2017
This game is not worth a shot at this state of yet. Currently more like a tech demo for the dev. No actual content implemented. Version should be 0.1 as in an Alpha stage, not in Beta stage [1.0].
I come to this thread to make the same observation. This isnt a 1.0 release. Its not even a 0.1 release yet really. Its got enough content to keep you busy for a couple of hours ONLY because the mechanics are grindy.

Lots of potential but should definitely fix this version number issue as it is very misleading

Reactions: Jackowat

Zippity

Respected User
Nov 16, 2017
(This review has been moved) -

Last edited:

SomeOldFart

Nov 18, 2017
I started playing this game today and it's pretty interesting. My only complaint is that it is full of "An Exception Has Occured". Especially when scrolling back and one that I can't get rid of when spying on Mom and Sisters boyfriend through the window on Sunday mornings. The error has popped up about 10 times throughout the entire game so far. :frown:

paragon

Donor
May 21, 2017
Rather like this game, although it is obviously still in the early stages but big sis is starting to pad out well as a character. When is the next part due?

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
I really hope this doesn't turn into another abandoned launch. Any news from anywhere?

Jansen

May 8, 2017

I hope you are all well-fed and well-rested and about to embark on a spectacular streak of breaking those newly-minted resolutions. After downing a full pint of Halo Top, I certainly am.
Geek and I have been on break from our various responsibilities and have been tirelessly writing and rendering for the second update to The Davis Family. It should be ready in approximately 2 weeks time to allow for sufficient testing and debugging. Mostly because I'm incapable of using colons and quotation marks correctly, and Geek has been having trouble with a few key renders (we might show you some of these in a later post, but I will be having nightmares about Evil Demon Julia for a while).

This new update will include new and exciting extensions to current plot lines, new items to purchase, and some fixes to previous dialogue. We're also having a lot of fun toying with the game engine and shredding the fourth wall like a cat on a catnip bender.

Remember, patrons who pledge $5 or more get the game a full WEEK before anyone else!

- Geek and Nerd

P.S. We heard you loud and clear: we will also be releasing a guide to the game events. For patrons who pledge $5 or more, this will be released a week after the next version of the game is released.

Posted by:
B & D & S & M Productions
Dated 3rd Jan, 2018.

U

User_10739

If Lauren is such an exhibitionist why does she get so pissed off when you try and watch her do yoga???

nimsen

Dec 22, 2017
i can't get pass that point when ryan just had sex with mom it keeps getting error. and ignore or reload does not help, i doesn't go forward there. any fix??

D2K

Donor
Aug 18, 2016
was too eager to see what's in this new version, been waiting on this for too long. hopefully enough people like his stuff and he gets more support.

pc :
mac :

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
was too eager to see what's in this new version, been waiting on this for too long. hopefully enough people like his stuff and he gets more support.

pc :
mac :
Any changelog? Sice I can see little new content after unpacking archive. Maybe I missed sth ?

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes