VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Davis Family [v1.1.0] [B & D & S & M Productions]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

TigerAce

Nov 10, 2016
I was gonna play but I saw the 3, 1-star ratings. I think I am gonna check back next update.

Fushan

Donor
Respected User
Aug 12, 2016
ohwell cant cheat since cant write all this into shift + o
entity_state['joshua']['money']

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
How to increase "Sneak & peak" ability? im like 6 weeks in and it has no increased yet..

Younger54

Dec 13, 2016
So is there still a way to turn the incest on in this? I'm not seeing anywhere in game to turn it on. The above post "INCEST_FLAG=True" is of no help for me. That isn't a console command and I don;t know which file to edit that into.

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
Either im playing it wrong or this is the most boring game ever... Lauren the red head owe me 2 favors now, but have only seen her panties and im like 20 weeks in the game... the only action has been to grope a little annd watch the read head have sex lol Zzzz all girls are hot, but zero action wiith any of them...

Reactions: olfag

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
So is there still a way to turn the incest on in this? I'm not seeing anywhere in game to turn it on. The above post "INCEST_FLAG=True" is of no help for me. That isn't a console command and I don;t know which file to edit that into.
That is the console command as it worked for me. How did you typed it as? Needs to be exactly as shown.

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Used a old save, and after a while I got an exception error when tried to save, but that resolved itself after a while. Was furiously trying to trigger a new scene I thought I was close to. So annoying don't know what scenes is the end of current content.

For those upset over the mom get fucked by Ryan, the solution to remove him in that aspect was kinda funny.

Jeancul

Mar 17, 2017
How to increase "Sneak & peak" ability? im like 6 weeks in and it has no increased yet..
You need to buy the robber stuf whit your computer and try to sneak some doors when your mom or sister are not in the house. After time your level ability will improve and at a moment you can open doors.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
I think too much has changed so the old save game is incompatible. I started a new game and didn't have the pickle error when trying to save.
You havent unterstand it correct it is the same bug in 1.0 and now in 1.1 it is aso there. It came when you buy the improvement for 1200 after that when I try to save I have had the bug before not !!! You cant save anymore then error.

I have played new from the beginning so when nobody tell him from his patreons these bugs the Game is unplayable after time.

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
seems like all that was added was lauren drinking in the living room, apparently you can now finally sneak andrea's top off, oh and he fixed the bug when you first watched ryan and andrea, plus you get to switch the condoms. that's extremely little for an update i think. it's basically just voyeurism with 1 groping scene. where's the incest?!? it's not even a dating sim!

tonny

Jun 14, 2017
You need to buy the robber stuf whit your computer and try to sneak some doors when your mom or sister are not in the house. After time your level ability will improve and at a moment you can open doors.
What "robber stuff" you mean "the lock picking set?" well thats at 100% and dont think it has anything to do with sneaking.. as in when Lauren works out outside and the mom watch tv... they see me every time still and I keep looking on the computer, but there is nothing there to increase sneaking skill, ive bought everything I can in there..

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
heh intriguing variable, pantycum_clue_gate. another that makes me wonder is sleepingspray_clue_gate.. makes me wonder what these do or are for.

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
is it worth playing with the current content so far?
The pics are nice and the story aso it takes long time. The save bug when you buy the improvement for 1200 is not great. It is only groping at this time so I would say wait till a later Version with more content and I hope bugfixed Version.

inXanity

Aug 7, 2017
The pics are nice and the story aso it takes long time. The save bug when you buy the improvement for 1200 is not great. It is only groping at this time so I would say wait till a later Version with more content and I hope bugfixed Version.
ill probably wait for a bit then

thanks

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
ohwell cant cheat since cant write all this into shift + o
entity_state['joshua']['money']
Thanks for finding the correct variable. I didn't get far enough to search for the "money" string from the script files myself yet.
FYI, If you can't modify it to your liking through console, it's still possible to modify the script. :)

Here's a cheat for money attached. It sets your amount of money to 10000 every time you go shopping online. In this version it seems to be more than enough and it won't work with any other (newer) versions of the game.
Extract to your game root folder (where the exe file is).

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes