nivi

Nov 11, 2016
look at Cg in game none incest, none sex, only
Preview sister and mother and small incest with younger sister

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Is the incest activated from start or do I need to activate it through the console somehow?
Disabled by default. It changes some dialogs, nothing more, I think.
In disabled state, if I remember correctly, it makes you to an exchange student.
After starting a new game open renpy console (Shift+O) and change variable:
$ INCEST_FLAG = True

You can change it at any time in the game, but dialogs start to differ right from the start. Interestingly, when the flag is set to true, then when you first meet mom, she mentions an exchange student that occupied your room earlier, but "left in a hurry" :biggrin:
Right now the whole game is running in "blue balls mode" for the PC, don't expect anything but all kinds of peeking, groping sleeping girls, older sis and mom having steamy sex (separately) with older sis's boyfriend and the older sis flashing a boob at you a few times at the very end of her longest plotlines.
But dialogs are well written, characters are looking good and plot lines aren't bad, although almost all of them unfinished. It has potential to become a good game eventually. Right now it's a PITA to play without constantly fiddling with variables on the console, searching various strings in all the script files (I prefer to use grep in bash shell) and shuffling through the game script in Notepad++.
Like I said earlier, it looks like a typical "work in progress" game in an early stage.

Last but not least positive thing about this game is that the coder seems to be experienced in Renpy, we can probably expect a well working code and a minimal number of bugs despite of a complicated system of repeating events and progressing plot lines.

Reactions: met4lsp4wn
May 31, 2017
INCEST_FLAG = True
I noticed this variable as well. It'd be nice if someone (with the powers to do so) would add this little tidbit to the main post in order to limit how many people ask this question. It will also be important to say that "TRUE" and "true" will not work. only "True".

tsunku

Engaged Member
Nov 6, 2017
I noticed this variable as well. It'd be nice if someone (with the powers to do so) would add this little tidbit to the main post in order to limit how many people ask this question. It will also be important to say that "TRUE" and "true" will not work. only "True".
you'd think that anyone who has worked with linux or just python would realize that case matters greatly T and t are not the same character!

svnhddbst

Jun 19, 2017
you'd think that anyone who has worked with linux or just python would realize that case matters greatly T and t are not the same character!
because for a lot of non-coding purposes case doesn't matter, and there's more than a few dev consoles that specifically go out of their way to not look for case to prevent accidents, or force all letters to be converted to lowercase again to prevent errors or mistakes.

The_Hunter

Oct 3, 2017
Yep, author hid money somewhere! I can't cheat it !
You can cheat it with online Save Game Editor:
I'm not sure if the free version of this editor finds it, as I use the patreon version of it which is a little enhanced.
Its an unnamed value. At least in patreon version you can find your money via simple search on website.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
two Questions, When is the next version cause I like this game and Second is Will there be more sleeping events in the game like the alchohol sleeping pill in the living room cause that's hot!!

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
If I still remember correctly, there's no sex for the MC to participate in, in the game - yet. Doesn't mean that there's no sex at all.

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes