VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Davis Family [v1.1.0] [B & D & S & M Productions]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Oh, don't worry about it, she'll wake up and leave, no matter what you do there. There is no other kind of ending to that scene.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Naah, no sex for the MC, as I said. The only thing he gets are huge blue balls for now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
MC only gets to creep around, peep and grope, as pathethic as he is. x'D

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
Anyone Patron or from dev discord? No news for a update, im really looking foward to this game

lurkin

Dec 8, 2017
Hmm... I regularly get "division by zero" errors after

and when

after a couple of successful tries. Is my savegame broken? :(
I updated from 1.0.0 to 1.1.0...

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
In olden days, 1.0 was a first full or first commercial release, (and the first point in a commercial software's development where a warranty was applied,) anything .1somethingorother was an ALPHA, .2somethingorother and above was a BETA. 1.somethingorother versions were bugfixes, feature-testers, or minor improvements before a full 2nd-gen (2.0) version. But, hey, I guess we shouldn't expect adherence to proper standards in a world where where even the scientific community talks about things like graphene being "2-dimensional materials" (they're NOT: a single atom of thickness is still thickness {depth}) or the majority of the population celebrated the turn of the millennium on January 1st, 2000 - a full year early (no year 0 people, all centuries start on the 01).

As for this game, it's a real snoozer. Grind out month after month of game time and nothing really happens. Poor MC can't even get into the kitchen for a knife to slit his throat with! Too much alluded-to material isn't available, MC gets no relief, there is no FUN to be had playing this at this point in its development. I'd say it's still a .0.somethingorother pre-ALPHA. I'll check back in a year to see if it still exists.

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
In olden days, 1.0 was a first full or first commercial release, (and the first point in a commercial software's development where a warranty was applied,) anything .1somethingorother was an ALPHA, .2somethingorother and above was a BETA. 1.somethingorother versions were bugfixes, feature-testers, or minor improvements before a full 2nd-gen (2.0) version. But, hey, I guess we shouldn't expect adherence to proper standards in a world where where even the scientific community talks about things like graphene being "2-dimensional materials" (they're NOT: a single atom of thickness is still thickness {depth}) or the majority of the population celebrated the turn of the millennium on January 1st, 2000 - a full year early (no year 0 people, all centuries start on the 01).

As for this game, it's a real snoozer. Grind out month after month of game time and nothing really happens. Poor MC can't even get into the kitchen for a knife to slit his throat with! Too much alluded-to material isn't available, MC gets no relief, there is no FUN to be had playing this at this point in its development. I'd say it's still a .0.somethingorother pre-ALPHA. I'll check back in a year to see if it still exists.
Thank you.

Reactions: knightsnapper

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
i know this question has been asked alot bit shift o isn't opening the console to put back in incest can someone make a patch and upload it to lewd patcher please

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
No idea. But their Patreon page is still alive. I guess they'll release a new version when it's ready :rolleyes:

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
He said he had some issues and now the project is on his last priorities, it has some good potential, if he writes his ideas and never let the project die, eventually he can come back full time.

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
[QUOTE = "Penfold Mole, hozzászólás: 661181, tag: 39824"] Nincs ötletem. De a Patreon oldaluk még mindig életben van. Azt hiszem, kiadnak egy új verziót, amikor készen áll :szemforgatás:[/ QUOTE]

Thx!
Holy crap, I swear I did not say anything in Hungarian. o_O :winkytongue:

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes