VN Ren'Py Abandoned The Davis Family [v1.1.0] [B & D & S & M Productions]

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I have a problem. Every time I try to save after seeing Julia's panties on the couch after the line:
Josh
(Is she showing her panties off to me?0​
the game crashes. I have tried to ignore and continue, but I am unable to save after this without crashing. Quit and tried again. No joy.
(Yes, that 0 at the end of the line instead of the closing bracket is there - not a typo on my part.)

ontach

Apr 8, 2018
I have a problem. Every time I try to save after seeing Julia's panties on the couch after the line:
Josh
(Is she showing her panties off to me?0​
the game crashes. I have tried to ignore and continue, but I am unable to save after this without crashing. Quit and tried again. No joy.
(Yes, that 0 at the end of the line instead of the closing bracket is there - not a typo on my part.)
Actually, the crash happens if I try to save after buying the DigiCoin ASIC.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
owh shoot ... I nearly making the same mistake for third times, that is to download & play a ded game. Well, just in case, watch the thread if it a go, on hold or just die.

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
The project is in coma, with 1% chance of coming back, losing backers every month and not updating anything for over 3 months now, he (the dev) said it was going to be least priority of him, but not a single hello or update might just means he is leeching the last few bucks

azedsq

Jun 7, 2018
renpy error after try yo find the pills for the second time(i used pills ones) rly anoying cause i cant find them now , also its rly boring to make money in this game i hope you gonna do something about this...
Otherwize i like the game, and the jokes between the MC and the dev are fun too :)

Edit: if that can help here the error message

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/events-lauren.rpy", line 1027, in <module>
File "game/inits.rpy", line 484, in __call__
File "game/inits.rpy", line 517, in check
File "game/inits.rpy", line 514, in get_prob
ZeroDivisionError: float division by zero

CharleyT

Jun 12, 2018
Yes.. but it's got to have the right spacing and capitalization. It's "INCEST_FLAG = True"
Well crap, lol...I did EXACTLY that using the Unren.bat thing and still no change, she's still just a nice lady in another country. I wish I understood computer programming better so I could figure it out, but I'm not playing that damn game until I do! hehe

dartred

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 30, 2017
is this a complete game since it says version 1.1.0 or is this the first release with 1 update?

just wondering if there is enough content in this abandoned project to still get some enjoyment out of it.

Kruncha

May 7, 2017
is this a complete game since it says version 1.1.0 or is this the first release with 1 update?

just wondering if there is enough content in this abandoned project to still get some enjoyment out of it.
Its one release (with almost nothing), and 1 update with even less, the premise of the game was really nice, i was one really looking foward to this one, even maybe being a patron, but...it got abandoned far earlier in development, sadly...

1.80 star(s) 5 Votes