1Nekron1

Nov 22, 2017
Mostly everything is translated for the teacher game from the same DEV, link in the the attachement below, drop the file and replace the existing one.
Is this a machine translation or a fan translation? Is it for version 1.00, or 1.0.1? Thank you!

reeroll

Jun 1, 2021
Mostly everything is translated for the teacher game from the same DEV, link in the the attachement below, drop the file and replace the existing one.

As for the link it's no longer available for westerners to purchase since VISA/mastercard made a ban on some -18 content transactions so use either Otomigames or Ryuugames.Any other alternatives are made

OFFICIAL link PATCH AI TRANSLATION FOR TEACHER GAME MADE BY THE CREATOR HIMSELF AVAILABLE FOR FREE

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i wish some of there other games were here. that are like this one my life has been in the gutter so i can't do shit lol. could use more of these games from this dev.

Last edited:

ironzu001

Aug 10, 2021
OFFICIAL link PATCH AI TRANSLATION FOR TEACHER GAME MADE BY THE CREATOR HIMSELF AVAILABLE FOR FREE
already played it, the premise is kinda stupid tho compare to this. how could underage child got aproshidiac from blackmarket overseas :ROFLMAO:. it just a game but nonsense plot like this kinda ruin the mood

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes