Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
How is it part two? As far as I can tell it's new game, completely unrelated to this one.
Yeah, no relation whatsoever. Different series too.

Translation of the new game is in the works, by the way. My dedicated fan translation thread was deleted due to rule 7, but I'll posting tl patches here or here. Not sure in which one as they both might not survive another day. The same can be said about this thread, it keeps getting hidden and unhidden. I post the maps as I go through the game in my discord, so it's probably the better way to follow my progress. Anyways, will keep you posted in whatever thread for this game will be up at the time.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Yeah, no relation whatsoever. Different series too.

Translation of the new game is in the works, by the way. My dedicated fan translation thread was deleted due to rule 7, but I'll posting tl patches here or here. Not sure in which one as they both might not survive another day. The same can be said about this thread, it keeps getting hidden and unhidden. I post the maps as I go through the game in my discord, so it's probably the better way to follow my progress. Anyways, will keep you posted in whatever thread for this game will be up at the time.
Cool. Since you are translating it can you say if sharing avoidable or not?

Daedroth

Modder
Feb 27, 2018
Cool. Since you are translating it can you say if sharing avoidable or not?
In son's route? I think there are two endings there: one with sharing in the last scene, one -- without. There's some flashing at the beach before that.

Reactions: jazz154
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes