helbyh

Dec 28, 2018
I'm sorry, I'm confused, I just want to play the game uncensored, not completed saves and a unlocked gallery

OSaa01

Sep 28, 2023
If you wanna see more from this dev, now's the time. He's a full-time artist, and he's been spending money out of his pocket to develop a new, much bigger game. But now, after a full year of development he's running out of money, and if it doesn't perform/sell well he'll stop developing games altogether. That new game is slated for release in spring next year, and you can check how it looks on his . He shared those news in his latest ci-en post.

Small preview of his new game:
View attachment 2270861 View attachment 2270862 View attachment 2270863

But you can support him today. You can buy his game and manga on the sites below:

Do you have a way to play? I don't understand much Japanese

Jhony234

Dec 25, 2018
I did and it got deleted because of Rule 7 Sh07a :BootyTime: (y)

Here's a demo for the new game
Still they leave games on the site with worst content for that Rule.....it makes no sense to me =;=

Hope we can ge it to the forum as we have the first one, at least if they carry on Rule 7 to ban the new game then use it for all the games on the site! xD MEH!

Reactions: SirDregan

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
Still they leave games on the site with worst content for that Rule.....it makes no sense to me =;=

Hope we can ge it to the forum as we have the first one, at least if they carry on Rule 7 to ban the new game then use it for all the games on the site! xD MEH!
Yeah, I don't get it either.
Some Games are allowed, other games with same tages are not?
Sometimes Loli is allowed, sometimes Loli is banned.

Reactions: Jhony234

HentKingdom

Jan 14, 2023
New game Late Nov. 2023
The date is not set. So don't make any promises by posting that here.

Literally a week ago, the date was October. And it could, in theory, even still be released in October. The dev said the date is not set. The only thing that's 100 procent sure is that it's being released this year.

Reactions: TheBadGuy69
4.40 star(s) 14 Votes