crisbr

Mar 12, 2018
If you wanna see more from this dev, now's the time. He's a full-time artist, and he's been spending money out of his pocket to develop a new, much bigger game. But now, after a full year of development he's running out of money, and if it doesn't perform/sell well he'll stop developing games altogether. That new game is slated for release in spring next year, and you can check how it looks on his . He shared those news in his latest ci-en post.

Small preview of his new game:
View attachment 2270861 View attachment 2270862 View attachment 2270863

But you can support him today. You can buy his game and manga on the sites below:

Nice Man i will buy for sure thxx soo much for your work too i love this game

• Hey there
Reactions: Daedroth

wrentay

Nov 21, 2022
maybe im missing something but when i extract the files, i only see this. how exactly do i launch the game? 1674928335223.png

JoeAngel

Oct 16, 2020
I didn't play all the storys but the love one when she give in to her son love the game is fun short one and in the end you can see the other ending to I hate it her sound though

Reactions: allintine

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
Guys I'm seeing you all are having trouble to download by mega. I'll make a link of the pre patched game on zippy just download quickly BCS the site is coming out of service....
Just need a few hours and I'll put the link here.

Last edited:

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
I guess it'll help you all, no password's required make sure to extract all of the three compressed archives and have fun . Saves already in the game,last action on save 1 gallery room on save 2
I recommend you guys to play the whole game but the choice's of your

zippyshare_link 母が土下座した日-the GAME-<ver1.01> — f95.part3.rar

zippyshare_link 母が土下座した日-the GAME-<ver1.01> — f95.part2.rar

zippyshare_link 母が土下座した日-the GAME-<ver1.01> — f95.part1.rar

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Is this about grinding events over and over? What stats advance game? Nothing here but saves and asking for other games.

Sagara-kun

Nov 7, 2020
I guess it'll help you all, no password's required make sure to extract all of the three compressed archives and have fun . Saves already in the game,last action on save 1 gallery room on save 2
I recommend you guys to play the whole game but the choice's of your

zippyshare_link 母が土下座した日-the GAME-<ver1.01> — f95.part3.rar

zippyshare_link 母が土下座した日-the GAME-<ver1.01> — f95.part2.rar

zippyshare_link 母が土下座した日-the GAME-<ver1.01> — f95.part1.rar
Zippyshare is dead.. can you change another download link if you wont mind..

4.40 star(s) 14 Votes