The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
There are now genitals and pubic hair available for Genesis9:

There were some before, but the New Genitalia for Genesis 9 is from 3feetwolf, who already made pretty good genitals for G8. The male genitals are from a PA I've never seen before, but as far as I know it is the first (from PA, so excluding the default Daz one) male genital for G9 that has been released.

Also the 50% off on the New Genitalia asset might actually be a pretty good deal. The male gens and the pubic hair I linked are both 30% off, better then nothing I guess.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1671695517850.png

All members can save on the following stores up to 50% off!

Sale valid through 11:59 pm (cst) Sunday, December 25th.

Disclaimer:

Some vendors are participating in multiple sales events due to the various VGS & different sale-events we have in December.
Some items may be in 2 promotions at the same time and price may be affected depending on the latest event. Kindly note that this is beyond our control.

Featured vendors:

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
All members can save on the following stores up to 50% off!
They just set their default to 50% off now it seems (there was one 60% off the last couple of days but it was a prime sale I think, so no coupons allowed). Pretty much seems like they decided that inflation is a thing and they needed to increase prices.

I guess just stating it for the record: current Renderosity sales are quite bad to what they had earlier this year where you could often get 70% + 15-20% with a coupon.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
At daz3d you can get 85% off of several bundles if you buy both the sleigh bundle and another bundle (like the Pixie 9 bundle for example), which does not seem like it is that good compared to the earlier deals where you could get whole bundles for 5-10$. With the punch discount the bundles go down to 84% for me, so Pixie 9 costs 22.30$ in my cart.

What I noticed though is that in the selection of bundles that you can get an extra 85% off on: are a bunch of smaller bundles that are already at 58%. So when you add these to the cart their price goes down 97%, meaning you can get these for around ~1-2$ dollars. So 1.8$ for this: or 0.85$ for this:

Not too bad if you happen to want some of these, it is only a few though.

EDIT: Actually, for the 85% extra off you only need to buy the the sleigh bundle alone, but you get an extra 50% off of another bundle if you buy two.

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1671928862794.png

For the next 48 hours,
ALL members may enjoy select products by our topsellers & popular vendors at 50% off
along with a BOGO GIFT from that vendor's store with each purchase!

You may check the BOGO gifts available for each product, showcased at their own product page

IMPORTANT!

Add only ONE BOGO product per purchase!

No need to do anything other than add one of the following products in your cart.
After checkout you will find the random gift product - if you don't already own it - in your account gifts tab.

* If you already own all the gift products - you will get nothing for FREE so make certain of this before proceeding to any purchase!

Offer valid through 11:59 pm (cst) Sunday, December 25th.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 2262420

Straight up volume discount in this
You know, in the old days, the Daz sales team might have slipped up and might forget to 'block' the loyalty discount, well I guess that's the punch card discount this time...

But NOOOOOOOO!

I miss stacking discount gift card sales!

My monitor must be wigging out. There's all of these white spots moving across the screen...
(j/k the F95Zone staff does this every year!)

Anyways, Merry XXXMas y'all!
:cool:

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Another round of 10$ bundles at daz3d: up to 5 but with a buy in of one debut new or still new release (so the expensive ones). Definitely worse then the flash sale they had with very recent bundles for 10$ without buy in, but still good enough that I guess people who don't have these bundles might want to take advantage of the offer.

The new releases from today have nice items from Luthbelina and Stonemason, so likely they did that to entice people to buy those and then also take a bunch of bundles too.

Also you can get 2.99/1.99/1.49 (1.49 when you buy two debut new or still new releases, so kind of expensive buy in) items from Valandar: which is new that they do that per PA. The items seem mostly old and not that great though.

Schlongborn

May 4, 2019
Also, about that 50% end of year rendo sale, I am going to put out a recommendation:

I bought that one for 50% off, and I regret nothing. Not sure if I ever seen it at more then 50% off either. But anyways, just look at those pants:
Wild Star Ass.png Wild Star Ass 2.png

that's all you need to know imho.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1672168617103.png

Savings of 50% to 60%!

All Renderosity members can save 50% while can save 60% on these products.
Sale valid through 11:59pm (cst) Thursday, December 29th.​

Disclaimer:
Some vendors are participating in multiple sales events due to the number of promotions and sales we have for December. Some items may be in two (2) or more promotions at the same time and price may be affected depending on the latest event. Kindly note that this is beyond our control.

to view all products included in this sale.​

SomeGuyWithNoImagination

❤️ Keep comfy. ❤️
Game Developer
May 31, 2019
The Daz marketing team has been doing a really bad job at marketing to me for the past couple weeks. Maybe it's because I ran out of credit and don't care to give it a refill.

1672470282703.png
This was a part of yesterday's sale, but today's is just a copy of yesterday's, so it's still relevant.

This "free bundle" is functionally useless with that $100 buy in. There's nothing good enough going on to entice me to spend $15, nevermind $100, and even the newest and most expensive of the bundles included have lows around $25.

Unless you are, for whatever reason, buying a stack of new releases (I legitimately can't think of another way to spend $100 without knowingly gouging yourself), I doubt most people are making single purchases big enough to benefit, nor to even consider it.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I wasn't sure if the punch card discount was going to extend through today, so I didn't buy anything yesterday as nothing really interested me. Sure it would have been $2-3 more, but my store credit took a hit in December...

So it looks like I made the right call. The offers over the last few days have been really 'meh' and I've already picked over the Daz+ offerings to the point that unless there's a better deal on those, I just don't feel the need to buy anything.

If I was on the Genesis 9 bandwagon I might feel different, but the only reason I own ANY genesis 9 was because the bundle offers made it worth it to grab the G9 bundles to get really good deals on the other four bundles that I was far more interested in.

Anyways, yeah looks like we can look forward to more 'meh' this month unless something drastically changes!

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Happy new year to everybody.

At rendo, 50%/60%prime on 500+ scifi assets (till Thursday)

At daz3D, a couple of "not too terrible" sales.
You can get a free item with a "Medieval Cyber"(??) new release. Could be good if there were some cheap (and interesting) new releases, but presently, it is at most a 50% rebate.
Also a set of stacking discounts on some artists (Stonemason, Faveral, Polish, and Luthbel). With any new release>$5, you can get 40%+40%+20% (=71% off). Not bad, but not really exciting, especially with a $5 buy-in.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
1672779396039.png

This sale concerns a large number of DO items (10k+), but indeed, alone, this sale is not very interesting.
But I got an orange banner giving an extra 70% off for one item with coupon BYE-2022 for more or less the same set of items.
Coupling both sales gives 82% off (87% for daz+), (and if you buy a new release 88%/91%), but just for one item.

Last edited:
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote