The Daz Studio and Related Product Deals Thread (Daz3D, Renderosity, Renderotica, etc.)

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity, 60% off for everybody on 150 items (only today)

Also a new "retiring products" sale on Atenais assets. It includes ~10 jpg patterns for fabrics (65% off), ~20 V4 outfits materials (70% off) and ~20 photoshop brushes (75% off). Valid till 05/29

tk99

Jun 3, 2019
Ok, they have completely lost their minds at Daz

Grab Bag Dash Deal for only 5.99 (4.99 3+ items).
Which are .... 90% V4.

But be happy, as a Daz+ you get 10% extra discount.

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
Ok, they have completely lost their minds at Daz

Grab Bag Dash Deal for only 5.99 (4.99 3+ items).
Which are .... 90% V4.

But be happy, as a Daz+ you get 10% extra discount.
It's the same deal and same stuff they put up on Friday ... most of it has sold for less than the $2.69 you'd get if you had 8 tokens to waste

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
At renderosity:
  • 70% off ~150 items (only today)
  • 50/60%prime off architecture, building, etc items for DS (300 assets) and poser (400 assets) till Friday
  • 50%/60%prime off Christophe3D (aka Powerage) store till Friday

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
View attachment 2624960

They are also doing volume discounts again.
This does not seem to work any longer... It just lasted a few days.
Too bad. It was a good way to discount assets that were not couponable (Does this word really exist?)

Ooops. I probably tried at the wrong time.
It seems to rework now and is even advertised on the rendo sale page.
And it is supposed to end on Saturday 05/27

Last edited:

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
1684880741618.png

Coupon Code: DAZ-PLUS-50
Not seen this size of discount for a while
[EDIT] And ... if you have tokens hanging about they work too - 8 tokens makes it 70% ($21.00) for Annual Membership [/EDIT]
[EDIT2]

Seems they have fixed This
Remember that the purchase extends your current membership

but you have to remember to cancel the current membership renewal

[/EDIT2]

Last edited:
Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
View attachment 2644712

Coupon Code: DAZ-PLUS-50
Not seen this size of discount for a while
Remember that the purchase extends your current membership

but you have to remember to cancel the current membership renewal
It's a long shot, but any chance this works with those evil tokens? I'm good for another year or so already, and haven't been playing the token game but others might want to know...

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
It's a long shot, but any chance this works with those evil tokens? I'm good for another year or so already, and haven't been playing the token game but others might want to know...
Yes, it does and they seem to have fixed the multiple renewal dates too ... I have updated my post

Reactions: amster22 and OhWee

Kokytus

Nov 2, 2021
At DAZ: memorial day weekend sale. If you buy three weekend new realeases you get 20% off everything, including gift cards, stacking with other discounts up to over 85% off hundreds of current or recent items.
Some still active sales may be woth something; like the ally 9 new character-one which gives additional 85% off any genesis 8/8.1 bundle.

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
The daz memorial day continues. Many interesting sales, including discounts up to 85% on ~20K most-so-old items (and, for instance, if you do not already have "scene optimizer" you can get it for a few dollars), an extra 20% off the cart and so on.

But I wanted to draw you attention on a couple of things.
  • There is a glitch on the offers "Extra/Legacy/Classic Artist" Items. They are supposed to give you (with a coupon) a fixed price that decreases with "week-end" new release. For instance the "Extra" offer states (for daz+) $5.99/$4.99(w 1 new release)/$3.99(w 2 new releases). But if you purchase 3 "week-end" new releases (to get 20% off the cart), the actual price is $1.60 instead $3.99. I do not know how they can arrive at this price, and it is probably a glitch. Similarly, the "Classic Daz Originals" should give you in the same conditions $1.99, but the price is instead $1.11. And of course, if you have some tokens, you can get these items <$1. Unfortunately, you cant enjoy the 3 offers at the same time because they require a different coupon. And they are generally very old assets.
  • As usual when there is a storewide sale, have a look at the "lightning deals". They will probably be discounted 90%+.

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Besides the *crazy* sales at daz3D, you can have a look at renderosity.
  • 150 assets at 60% off for everybody (only today)
And if you are interested by forender you can use the MaySale coupon to get 35% off everything published before February 2023 (except bundles & extra clones). Valid till 0607.

Reactions: oaiki and OhWee

amster22

Nov 13, 2019
Start of the June Daz+ sales at daz3D.
Many things to explore, but I have the feeling that the offers are less appealing than the previous years. For instance BYOB (8 Daz+ items at a fixed price) used to be $2.99 and this year it is $5.99, Daz+ for a day is $3.99 (with a buy-in) instead of $1.99, etc. Probably a consequence of the "token" policy. If you have 8 tokens, the prices are more or less similar. I really wish that they drop this practice that puts a heavy pressure on the clients.

At renderosity, for two days (till Wednesday), whenever you buy something >$3.5, you can get a free random BOGO item out of a 200+ assets list.

Rendo does this kind of offer from time to time, but it was frequently coupled to a storewide 50% sale.
Not this year, though there are a couple of ongoing sales (till Thursday):
  • 40%/60%prime off Rhiannon store
  • 50%/60% prime of 2400 items

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, I was expecting the Daz sales team to fuck with the Daz+ sale, and indeed, yeah...

The only way that tokens are going away is if people stop supporting the token sales, but that's probably an unrealistic expectation on my part.

I was mildly concerned about my gift card balance as it relates to the Daz+ sale, but if we don't have $1.99 Daz+ for a day without tokens, I'll just keep doing the same thing that I've done for the last 2-3 months and just find places to use my Daz+ monthly coupons, which works out to about $20 a month or so, so I should be good for a while...

I get that others may have to sip the kool aid, as the $3.99 deal might be the best deal that they've seen in a while, but it still makes me sad that the Daz+ sales team continues to fuck longtime customers that only shop say once a week or less. You shouldn't be treating your longtime customers this way, Daz sales team!

Last edited:
Reactions: amster22 and oaiki

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
For instance BYOB (8 Daz+ items at a fixed price) used to be $2.99 and this year it is $5.99
... and it does not stack with tokens (is that being too greedy?)

The only way that tokens are going away is if people stop supporting the token sales, but that's probably an unrealistic expectation on my part.
Yeah, it is not so easy to throw away 5% (10% on x2 days) or multiples thereof given that the new product prices have increased, current deals are so much worse than they used to be and they've even raised the GC discount thresholds ...

Reactions: OhWee and amster22

oaiki

Mar 19, 2020
By the way, just spotted, this year's Daz Easter Eggs are in today's for ... That's a whopping 51% Off <Mutley Snicker>

How thrilled are you? ... Thought Not ...

Reactions: tk99 and amster22

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I don't know how helpful this site might be to anyone (the prices aren't in US Currency) but I just stumbled across this while looking for something...

Anyone have any thoughs about Second Life Marketplace? Some of those outfits from GShot's store look pretty sexy...

Never mind, those outfits are for some game I've never heard of...

Also, does anyone know where to find these (asking for a friend...)

Nevermind, found the shorts!

Last edited:
Reactions: oaiki
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote