RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

dudecrush01

Apr 7, 2017
1570228447258.png

Hey guys a need help on this. For some reason every time i initiate a sex scene this happends.... can anyone advice me on whats wrong and how to fix it?

Sometimes the image behind the black screen will flicker a bit and tease me on what is happening. I have tried to disable all animation for this from the menu.

EDIT: Oh yeah forgot to mention that i am using a compressed version.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: BakaG

kirlrik

Nov 19, 2018
Sometimes the image behind the black screen will flicker a bit and tease me on what is happening. I have tried to disable all animation for this from the menu.

Dunno why the compressed download does that for me too, tried the other and it's fine

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
me too but actually despite time limit, I want to enjoy the game slowly. time limit is a pain in the ass.
Js file >> Plugins >> Chronus >> Right Click >> Edit - This will slow the clock down

};

Game_Chronus.prototype.getRotationHourHand = function() {
return (this.getAnalogueHour() % 12) * (720 / 12) * Math.PI / 360;
};

Game_Chronus.prototype.getRotationMinuteHand = function() {
return this.getAnalogueMinute() * (720 / 60) * Math.PI / 360;
};

Disclaimer: This isn't the whole script for the Chronus plug-in, just a small part of it. Find this part and paste over or change the numbers to the above setup.

The original is 180/12 math.pi 60 for both, whatever amount that you put for Math.PI must be doubled for Hour and Minute. I also used this time adjustment for The Zombie Island, since they both use the same plug-in.

Edit: Deleted the Spoiler, because it can't be copied.

Last edited:

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
What do you mean forced time on us? If I dont complete the game in a certain amount of days i lose?
if you want True end you have to be fast...you only have around 7 days or else those girl will be rape or becoming zombies. this mechanicism happen in Zombie Island but the difference is for zombie island you can find them all in day 1 when for this game you can't, no matter what you do, you have to solve puzzles, alot of puzzle and it took time.

Reactions: sakuzuda

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
What is the difference between compressed and normal versions?
Follow the link in the opening post to find out. The game is about 4GB usually, the compressed version has been reduced to about 700MB. Probably by changing the size, quality and or format of the games image files.

Anyone wonder where or how to do anything could try the , if the treasure hunter is the adventurer then try looking .

nhoctu97

Sep 18, 2017
The Dead End ~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ [v1.1.5] [Osanagocoronokimini] - Original Size: 3.72GB

Download PC (709MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
View attachment 419637

Hey guys a need help on this. For some reason every time i initiate a sex scene this happends.... can anyone advice me on whats wrong and how to fix it?

I replace all the black videos and is show again. It's like PNG image Transparent but in video form
wait for the compressed guy replace or someone upload the black ones

gregorygogo

Aug 15, 2018
All the girls I rescued (non-raped) have disappeared from the inn, except the sorceress.
They all going back to rescue the priest/saint girl.They can only stay a few day at most before going.You can still check your memory back for the scene...if you had sex with them at that time...hope you got other save file to go back to.

heartking

Jan 2, 2019
Hey, anyone knows where to get petrification and freezing items?
you just holy water which you get from the church. after using it it will disappear so take a couple as it also a useful item in case you fall in the dungeon. however if you mean items that freeze or petrify im unaware of any in the game.

HailToTheDock

Mar 2, 2018
Wait, so is this game technically finished? Or do the developers still want to add more content (I read that they are also making their own english patch)?

Reactions: Konstantinus

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Wait, so is this game technically finished? Or do the developers still want to add more content (I read that they are also making their own english patch)?
The game is finished, but the developer is adding additional content. They historically do so once or twice with new characters or areas. Its already planned to have 2 new characters and additional voice work (which the dev said would raise the cost of the game). The two new characters will be an ice fairy and a young girl slave/zombie.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes