RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

needbiggerclips

Apr 27, 2018
Wait, so there's another time window for the gangbang scenes to occur? I've ran through the game three times now. Once very slowly (normal ending, helped people etc. all girls turned into zombies), once fast (pure ending, all girls good and well) and once real quick again for the rogue ending (2 days explored). Still haven't found the items to induce freezing or petrification either. Is there a way to get through that locked door, across the hallway from the holding cell for the saint? It seems to have some of those purple "cool item" chests.
Really wish this game had Wiki pages with walkthroughs.

*Edit:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Overlurker

Oct 19, 2017
tried to install webm and other plugins, doesn't help with the compressed. but other compressed games that need them works fine. any workarounds that I can do on my end?

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018
There is a sword on the south side of the map next to a dragon skeleton. It won't be shining, but you can still pick it up and use it. It has increased damage against dragons.
hey can you tell me where is the orange hair girl,who is the first girl you save from a chest with tentacles ?

D

Deleted member 1658620

IF you want to cheat i recommend using . It's a lot easier than having to download a plugin. Just throw your save, edit whatever you want, and then redownload the new edited save file.

cavaemon

May 29, 2018
needs better grammar fixing and ill give it a fair score after... its just soo bone killing to see bad English in a game that is supposed to be read by the looks of it and that's just sad.

dabbinglemon101

Mar 20, 2018
Don't download the compressed version, its a scam.
I tried to do True Ending on NewGame+ within 12 FREAKING MINUTES and she still got raped
I'm guessing it probably compressed the timer for it or something like that

Unless I'm doing something wrong somehow, saved all the other 3 main heroines (rescue)

D

Deleted member 1658620

Not sure if anyone put one up yet, but here is a save (save 9) for the true ending. Basically if you go all the way to the last floor, then go up, you reach a room where you can do all the main girls.

EDIT:
Also decided to add save 15, which is the normal ending plus I made all the main girls slaves (the saint is already in the dungeon, I believe, and also got the pregnancy item).
Save 2 is a fresh save (no progress), but I altered all the stats so that you're overpowered.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1658620

I tried to do True Ending on NewGame+ within 12 FREAKING MINUTES and she still got raped

Unless I'm doing something wrong somehow, saved all the other 3 main heroines (rescue)
There are four heroines which you need to save before a certain number of days. You're probably missing the knight. After you beat the 3rd boss (kracken) go back to floor 13. North of the stairs there is a hookshot wall, and one space next to that wall is a weird looking wall. That wall can be bombed, and leads to a room with a suspicious looking hole. Go down the hole and you'll reach the room where the knight is being kept (on the right side of the room). You need all 4 heroines saved pretty quickly and then you'll unlock the true ending if you reach the saint on time. You'll know you did it right because the 4 heroines aid you in fighting the rouge leader.

Last edited by a moderator:

Canade

Sep 26, 2018

Compression = Reducing the size of Videos - Images - Audio. Nothing else can get compressed.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
Very good game, but that time limit...
I hate games where is hidden time limit.

I have a theory.
If I use save editor and set "days" as a very high negative number, then I should be able completely deactivate time limit.
It is a pity that I have no idea what "days" are, because variables are not translated.

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
hey can you tell me where is the orange hair girl,who is the first girl you save from a chest with tentacles ?
same here inn room lost her sight where have she been wondering?
After you save her, she should be in the inn where you can have consentual snusnu with her (not sure if you can do it post rape though...). If she leaves the inn, its because she is going back into the dungeon to find the saint.

dabbinglemon101

Mar 20, 2018
There are four heroines which you need to save before a certain number of days. You're probably missing the knight. After you beat the 3rd boss (kracken) go back to floor 13. North of the stairs there is a hookshot wall, and one space next to that wall is a weird looking wall. That wall can be bombed, and leads to a room with a suspicious looking hole. Go down the whole and you'll reach the room where the knight is being kept (on the left side of the room). You need all 4 heroines saved pretty quickly and then you'll unlock the true ending if you reach the saint on time. You'll know you did it right because the 4 heroines aid you in fighting the rouge leader.
Ah okay, thanks.
Didn't know that was a thing at all, there was absolutely no way you can do that any quicker anyhow.
I guess I'm pretty dumb since they won't actually make it that short of a timer.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes