RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

goguila

Aug 23, 2018
Not sure if anyone put one up yet, but here is a save (save 9) for the true ending. Basically if you go all the way to the last floor, then go up, you reach a room where you can do all the main girls.

EDIT:
Also decided to add save 15, which is the normal ending plus I made all the main girls slaves (the saint is already in the dungeon, I believe, and also got the pregnancy item).
Save 2 is a fresh save (no progress), but I altered all the stats so that you're overpowered.
Can you put the gallery for download to plsssss ;)

hunterspy132

Feb 14, 2018
Not sure if anyone put one up yet, but here is a save (save 9) for the true ending. Basically if you go all the way to the last floor, then go up, you reach a room where you can do all the main girls.

EDIT:
Also decided to add save 15, which is the normal ending plus I made all the main girls slaves (the saint is already in the dungeon, I believe, and also got the pregnancy item).
Save 2 is a fresh save (no progress), but I altered all the stats so that you're overpowered.
idk why the save doesn't work for me ?
can you repost it pls

D

Deleted member 1658620

Decided to upload a more complete file for the normal ending. This one has all available slaves (witch and saint are already in the basement, have no clue how I got them both down there). Also enslaved more of the monsters for the last floor on level 3, the hotsprings, (the one where you pay a suspicious man to have sex with a monster). There are two empty rooms in the hotsprings which I assume means I'm missing two monster, but I couldn't find them. If someone finds them feel free to repost my save with them included.

Also want to apologize for the save not working properly before. Big props to those who figured out you need to create a save first then overwrite with the downloaded save.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
Is it normal for there to be no punctuation in my game and for the sentences to run into each other and also wordwrap instead of breaking line?

EDIT:

Apparently so? When I try to load the game in RPG Maker MV to edit it, none of the images load from the files. What causes this? Anyone know?

Last edited:

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Is it normal for there to be no punctuation in my game and for the sentences to run into each other and also wordwrap instead of breaking line?

EDIT:

Apparently so? When I try to load the game in RPG Maker MV to edit it, none of the images load from the files. What causes this? Anyone know?
It sounds like you're probably missing a font pack. I can't, for the life of me, remember what font it is, but you may see it in the game folder. Without the font pack the engine won't properly process the punctuation and carriage returns.

Kyraen

Aug 4, 2018
I see the fonts in the game folder, mplus-1m-regular and a bunch of ume fonts. Is it not accessing them right?

pac9998

Feb 6, 2018
Decided to upload a more complete file for the normal ending. This one has all available slaves (witch and saint are already in the basement, have no clue how I got them both down there). Also enslaved more of the monsters for the last floor on level 3, the hotsprings, (the one where you pay a suspicious man to have sex with a monster). There are two empty rooms in the hotsprings which I assume means I'm missing two monster, but I couldn't find them. If someone finds them feel free to repost my save with them included.

Also want to apologize for the save not working properly before. Big props to those who figured out you need to create a save first then overwrite with the downloaded save.
so i figured it that you can have up to three girl in your dungeon . you need to edit some of the switches tho ( there no legit way to do it i think )
This is your save but i edit the money and put saint ,rogue girl and succubus in the dungeon
Some of the girl took the same spot in the dungeon tho so you dont have much option with it

D

Deleted member 1658620

so i figured it that you can have up to three girl in your dungeon . you need to edit some of the switches tho ( there no legit way to do it i think )
This is your save but i edit the money and put saint ,rogue girl and succubus in the dungeon
Some of the girl took the same spot in the dungeon tho so you dont have much option with it
I'm pretty sure you're not supposed to be able to put more than one girl in the dungeon. When I had the saint and witch in the dungeon, I went to the final floor to check if I missed any slaves on the floor the saint was initially being held in. For some reason the saint was still there and the witch was there too, in a separate cell (although the witch's over-world sprite looked like the knight's). I think having more than 1 girl in the dungeon is either a glitch or an intentional design that wasn't fully implemented.

D

Deleted member 1658620

View attachment 427899 hey man can you tell me. how to get this pls thx:cry:
In the room you find the knight, on the same floor all the way to the right is a ladder that takes you a floor down where you find the female rogues. Defeat one and send them off to the guild. Afterwards, you'll find the rogue restrained and in front of the slave market for a short while. Have sex with her while she's restrained and it should pop up in the gallery.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes