RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Same here. Still no answer? I have lit every torch except the two left and right in the Underground 22 puzzle room with the 9 lights. Can't figure out how to open those doors. Swapping the color of all 9 lights only allows access to the bottom room.
Similarly, I can't get to the center button in the room before that with the platforms and dragons.
To get to center platform in room with dragons you need to light all 4 torches and pull 2 levers. You don't need to do anything in treasure room to progress past that floor and changing floor resets levers.

thisreally

Oct 13, 2017
Would it be possible to upload this to a google drive?
All these links are extremely slow (lower than 100 KB/s) even though my internet is pretty fast

foofoo3344

Dec 5, 2017
Someone please make a walkthrough or at least some sorta of tips as to location of people and girls and also some warnings on time limited things

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
Someone please make a walkthrough or at least some sorta of tips as to location of people and girls and also some warnings on time limited things
What would yo need walkthrough for anyway? Almost all puzzles can be skipped and you can find girl after each boss with exception of knight who is on floor 13 or 14 in cell. Maybe for endings? In which case it goes something like this:
True end: Rescue every main girl in 4(?) days.
Normal end: Fail the above and below.
Rouge end: Rape first 2 main girls and rob/rape random adventurers which should get you banned from town before killing kraken(3rd boss). You will probably also need to do this in 4(?) days (getting banned part). I think it required you getting 70 bad points which you can get 20 from raping 2 main girls and 50 from raping/robbing 5 npcs needing help.

I would recommend doing normal end first while just exploring every floor on your own pace and after that start strong new game plus on easy difficulty.
Also there are special scenes requiring certain items: pregnancy(in breeding chamber which you can access on floor 22), frozen (I think it drops from mob which can be found in cell with frozen random npc), petrified(same thing as before but petrified).

Last edited:

4STARS

Oct 10, 2017
After 1255 snapshots and 50+ hours later, I managed to mapped the entire Labyrinth essential to the main story. It's entirely hand-stitched so you will see flaws here and there.

Here is the mapping of the labyrinth so that you can save the saint, girls as well as your waifu from corrupted politicians and enemies in time.

If you feels like it, you can drop a few bitcoins here: 1JhhfMSTXaBHYAgVyc1E3yMKTHDgKTLYLY

PS: nos4r3 made a small guide here if you still need help.

PSS: Forgot to disable default password from my archive software. Updated links just now.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes