RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Legion9553

Aug 3, 2017
For some reason It dosent let me save. every time I try I get an error message and have to restart the game. And since I cant play I have to start from the begining. Man its gamebreaking

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
There's DLC now?!
It's still not out yet, but it will be paid DLC that includes a flower girl NPC and cat-girl enemy. We will have to wait until someone downloads the DLC (when it comes out), translates it, then posts it here. Dev didn't specify a date, but I would assume DLC will be on Dlsite (Raw) around the end of december or somewhere during January (not assuming they decide to add more content).

Feb 8, 2018
Hello, none of the download links work for me. Anyone have some that do, please?
I was able to get, but it took awhile using nopy.

Last edited:

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Hello all. This is an better/improved translation patch by me. It's for the latest version released in dlsite (oct 22). Just copy and paste the contents to data folder. Check the guide for extra info, contain spoilers though. This is only the translation patch with some extra content without the game. I believe should works with the already uploaded version.

The pack contains:
- Translation patch
- Full guide, extra info
- Save data for normal, true, rogue end and FULL gallery unlocked

IMPORTANT changes:
- idk why the version in f95 is 1.15 if the latest official is 1.11, maybe is translation version.
- Comparing the MTL with Original, there aren't any Sergeant Orel, in Original, is just Senpai.
- Comparing the MTL with Original, there aren't "ME", the MC NEVER speaks, haven't any dialogue. Since the game can be interpreted in many ways, in my translation, MC will be referred as "I or You or The man", after all the player (you) is the MC
- the improvements are based in my interpretation, and i chose an translation more close to the original

Unsolved minor problem:
- might RAIN even inside of buildings. In gallery
- due the box size some text wont show properly.
- couldn`t edit some parts like options, thirsty and hungry

So if you guys liked my works, CONSIDER donating. Can be by the funds will be used to get the original version in dlsite, so i can work in the latest version of the game.
You can find more about my projects in my channel, for now is a experimental phase though

Without more ads access to get the pack

Last edited:

khenshin

Nov 15, 2017
As do I.
It appears that the System.json in www/Data is the problem.
If you just copy the rest of the files in the patch, the games launches fine and I am not seeing any other issues so far...

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
In which version of the game you guys have? Because the patch was based in 1.11, released in OCT 22. Pasting in older version MAY work or not. The last version 1.11 (oct 22) contain bug fixes. Why System.json? This file contain mainly dialogues/texts for h scenes. Over here works fine. SO i believe your version is outdated. Well, i will reupload again, because here works fine

null69

Sep 23, 2017
In which version of the game you guys have? Because the patch was based in 1.11, released in OCT 22. Pasting in older version MAY work or not. The last version 1.11 (oct 22) contain bug fixes. Why System.json? This file contain mainly dialogues/texts for h scenes. Over here works fine. SO i believe your version is outdated. Well, i will reupload again, because here works fine
Still get icon error. Where do you download latest?

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Still get icon error. Where do you download latest?
In Dlsite by buying the game... couldnt find to download
And WHERE exactly the error is showing? From the prologue? Memory? Save data? Because here is fine.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
I guess that's the problem. Did you expect pirates to buy a game?
It's a patch that I made and shared here, since the previous one need improvement to turn more readable, specifically h scene. Feel free to use or just stay in the old version already available in main page, there are a full guide to help. If a pirate version is unavailable, I can't help it.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Fi
Can you recommend a place to aquire the most recent version? It's obvious OP's downloads are all outdated.
Or if its possible, upload your fix and game somewhere?
First of all, I need know where is the error (prologue, new game, new game +, gallery, etc). Where I recommend? Dl site. For me to upload a fix, I need know which part the game is showing the error message, because here is working fine. If the game I can find for free, I will share the game and patch, however if I bought the game, I won't share, and many dl site games require authentication now.

jazz154

Jul 21, 2017
It's a patch that I made and shared here, since the previous one need improvement to turn more readable, specifically h scene. Feel free to use or just stay in the old version already available in main page, there are a full guide to help. If a pirate version is unavailable, I can't help it.
Ugh, what I meant to say is that you are wasting your time trying to help them since they most likely don't have a new version.
Easy solution is just to provide new version of the game or don't and just ignore them.

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
Ugh, what I meant to say is that you are wasting your time trying to help them since they most likely don't have a new version.
Easy solution is just to provide new version of the game or don't and just ignore them.
Yes. If is a game patch related problem, I will try to fix, But if is related with game version, I can't help it, those "problems" will be ignored.

khenshin

Nov 15, 2017
Alright...

So firstly, I have the latest version which is 1.11 released in October.
Secondly, 1.15 is the last translation version which can be downloaded form the OP.
Finally, matthl patch should work with either without any problems.

BUT, we still get that "Failed to load: img/system/IconSet.png" on loading the game as explained by Swallowed Steak four posts above.
I have located the issue in the System.json file. You might just want to take a look at your patch if you feel like it, that's it.
Funnily enough, if you copy all your patch files but the System one into your data folder, the game will work just fine...

Cheers

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes