RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
...why didnt you just post it on the op though, i have to scroll the comment just to find this
Check other under the downloads, it's not in the opening post but there is a link to the post there. Like Canade said though the animations don't work.

mouse009

Sep 12, 2017
Does anybody know have an answer for this?

save error.jpg

Edit: Never mind i re-downloaded it and it's fixed.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Does anybody know have an answer for this?
Permission issue maybe. Right click the save and go to properties then security, make sure reading and writing is allowed. If not could be a corrupted save that can't be read.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
does anyone know how to get the witch boss as a slave?
yes after you kill the witch (boss) move forward the story which is getting semen from fucking the holy saint and finish the game ps save you get two choose to unlock scene of her, one is send her to the guild to been humiliation in town far left next to the drink water anyway so to get the witch (boss) as a slave go back to 23rd floor then go back the boss room she should a bit in the upper next to a pole wall so fuck her for more scenes and take her do not send her to guild and check your dungeon have fun fucking corp cute body.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I need walkthrough.
1 How open door before black chest on b5 (1 layer)? "It tightly closed by power magic."
2 How open cage with blond girl on b7 (2 layer)? "The key is locked."
At the bond fire on 23rd go to your right side to a portal it should lead a room that contain old witch ring in the treasure chest and equip and now you have a way to unlock those black chest containing witch equip. secondly mean't the female knight or stuck slave girl? anyway for the female knight to unlock her cell listen to those three male rouge on your left they said that need the key from killing the Karen (boss) on basement 15, then go back to basement 13 or 12-11 i believe or lower floor anyway there bond fire there you can't miss it on the left now save, now hook shot to the wall cross the water near floor entrance and bomb the crack wall unlock the door go to her and save her or fuck her.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
I've been wondering. Does anyone know about the timing of when the main heroines dies? I want to rescue them, but I'm unsure how much time I have, to farm gold for better equipment. The cut-off point of the first one seems to be 3 days. I rushed, the first time I played, so there was no problem. Now I'm exploring a bit and I found myself too late for the first heroine. Does the "timer" of their death trigger after you meet them or is it at a fixed day they die?
well you got under 7 day to save them cause the goal is rescue the holy saint before she is chain to the wall and fuck out of her mind that a fail ending anyway the time still going. so i would say a make extra save each time you meet the female heroines so you can just unlock scenes in the memories before moving further.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Does anyone have the code of the chest from the storage room? o_O
3739. the collector chief say in the beginning before he leave to find the other collector guy that took the money anyway i think he is the rough chief that you kill because he has large bag that really can fit the holy saint in before show the rope.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
tbh i feel like im playing an adult Sao game with floors only thing lacking are skills ,kirito ,asuna and chars idk how many floor are there so far im at 21...
25 floor in total and plus the witch house if on the true ending meaning save with or woithout going back to inn 2nd for sex to unlock memories.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
can you do anything with the items with the gold coin a part from selling them?
no their mean't for you the player to selling for money because the equipment update went you reach a higher basement and to buy foods plus buying slave near church in the town are expensive unless you cheat anyway for example the falling holy saint as a slave cost 1 mill gold to buy to fuck her if you fail the other 4 female main first.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Good questing but not sure... The menu seemed to have been skipped though I threw something up
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-dead...v1-1-5-osanagocoronokimini.37767/post-2469789

Some Menu Items seem to be in an odd configuration
I found you can use Notepad++ to fix some of that

This seems to be for the Slaves you can keep in the basement
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And I have no bloody idea where the "調理" "Cooking" Command is hiding...

As for the text itself well besides Word Wrap issues so far text has been alright though I only got down to like floor 5 of the dungeon
Petrify ITEM is on basement 24. from basement 23rd go left-down-to basement 24 go left-down to a portal-left-portal-up-right hit the switch or step on it, go down-left-up-up to a portal in the room there a petrify rouge wait in still past for 2 am the chicken monster will show up kill it to get egg for petrify your alive slave to stone. ps save before do it, it may kill you and waste a day.

Freezing item is on the basement 22nd and you need to move to your left from the entrance keep going you should encounter a demon monster keep go in instill to see a pillar hook shot the pillar wall there on the right that lead up, you encounter a reaper past it to your right there a cell with frozen the ice monster spawn at 2 am kill it for the freezing item. ps save before do it, it make kill you and waste a day.

Indulge item in the room where you need light up 4 pillar plus to fucking to turn 2 switch that you supper fucking need remind, know how to get without losing your hunger/thirst from moving around anyway one it done there path that lead to the right side keep going down to a stairway to room with pregnant capture slave the indulge item is in the chest. feel free fuck the pregnant slave for unlock memories.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
how to get slave saint and the other?
i think if your not on the true ending she should already be fuck out of her mind and chain to the wall, so save before doing this cause you may mess up and she turn zombie in a few hour or day if your not sure, so rest at the bond fire like a every 24 hour go check on her and or fuck her to see if she become almost die with blue skin her image should change and still chain up take her home the guild will bounty her and check the slayer every morning at 6 am to 12 noon she cost 1 mill to buy her to have her in your house dungeon chain up oh the if don't buy she is still there with other slave. oh ps i not to sure if this work on the treasure hunter and sorceress cause their timing it harder to understand and but work on the adventurer laying nude but drug i ma haven't or had them at once just for memories.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes