RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
really need walkthrough...because after reached stage 3...i don't know what i 'm going to do. i am not so good at solving puzzle.
you mean't basement with the all the pillar with hook shot i think you don't need to go through them i could be wrong.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
that is nothing dude...you have to reach at least stage 3 (not 3rd-around 15th) then you will have to face and defeat octopus to gain key then you can use it to free a slave on 7th and knight on 14th. then i don't know, i stuck at stage 4 where suround me is magma and i don't know what to do. really confuse...also remember stage 3 will ask you to solve multiple puzzles at once to connect all 3 floors
The goal is to go further into the dungeon basement as well as helping fallen explorer plus saving the 4 main before getting the holy saint before the 7 day, yes on basement 7 need to kill monster around the area for a key to unlock her cell, as in basement 14th key is Karen you kill for the key. On the basement 4 the next entrance is on your left side kill the red monster for a red key and have many heat resist scroll you going need walk on mama.

Reactions: Hajtand

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
how to save the saint before she gang rape of course not the true ending
confuse by your word's. the true ending is the only way to save and the other 4 main by killing the witch, helping the homus girl and if your not on the true ending she is fuck out of her mind, become a prostitute at the brother after take her back. if want slave saint take her back as almost die (blue skin color), still chain up,she be sold to the slave guy near the town church in the upper area for zombie saint she need complete die then kill her take her she now your dead fuck toy in your dungeon.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
anybody know where or how to get the "pregnancy" content?
basement 22nd after the fucking annoying puzzle, light up 4 pillar and 2 switch in need to remeber without wasting time then the right side there a stairway leading down to the pregnant capture slave the item is the chest, i wish i could kill those monster cause they block the other that i want to fuck.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
How do I turn them into prostitutes ?
save first! for treasure hunter wait instill she can't breath any longer as (human)then take her back, find her in the bottom floor of the brother cost 5,000 gold to per fuck her. Adventurer save again! at bond fire, then you need kill the three enemy and fuck her drug body and taker back find in the brother in the bottom floor as well, Sorceress again save! let the pink monster fuck her 3 hole instill she almost can't breath, almost die (human) and taker back find in the brother in the top or bottom floor, Female knight basement 14 can't get to her instill the Karen is kill for the key, go save!the bond fire the entrance floor then hook shot, bomb the pillar cross the water open the cell, check on her if she hasn't be fuck yet just wait instill she been gag and fuck for severely day what the text say during me fuck her on my save any way go save her find the upper floor of the brother, finally the holy saint if fail to save the 4 main girl the saint should been fuck out of her mind while chain up just fuck her cause it look at her face you know she enjoy it been fuck by the rouges chief and rouge men anyway take her back find her the brother upper further in the 2nd floor oh brother open at night around 7-8 pm to 5-6 am before it close again.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
No, but if you get the rogue ending you will be able to use the bottom floor as a dungeon for all the main girls while keeping the collection shop for whoever else you want
explain more please how to get the rough ending i haven't it yet.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Anybody have a definitive list of all savable characters and how to do so? Just got to Floor 10 only to find the Adventurer KO'd surrounded by guys, saving her just nets you the usual bounty, is she just a minor charecter or a named one? She has her own portrait when you meet her on level 6, but I haven't found any way to save her without it just being treated as a generic encounter.....

On Day 2 when I reached her btw, just wanna make sure I don't miss any actual characters.
4 females main heroes plus the saint is the treasure hunter capture by the mimic forrer kinga somethig, adventurer drug up by the rouge forgotten prison, female knight capture in the lock cell in the hidden rouge camp, instill killing the Karen for the key, sorceress capture by the pink monster in the stone room, last the holy saint in prison cell after the death of the rouge chief.

Hentai7777

Jul 22, 2018
Anyone good with floor 22 puzzle? i really have no clue how to get the correct one
save first! use fire ball to light up the 4 pillar, turn on 2 switch move around going down start remembering the layer since you will waste your food and water on that floor the right side is for indulge item the left is for sword to kill the dragon but you will punish the screen of the computer cause it hard to understand that puzzle.

Loafameme

Dec 3, 2019
yes after you kill the witch (boss) move forward the story which is getting semen from fucking the holy saint and finish the game ps save you get two choose to unlock scene of her, one is send her to the guild to been humiliation in town far left next to the drink water anyway so to get the witch (boss) as a slave go back to 23rd floor then go back the boss room she should a bit in the upper next to a pole wall so fuck her for more scenes and take her do not send her to guild and check your dungeon have fun fucking corp cute body.
ok thanks

Loafameme

Dec 3, 2019
Also, how does one get the adventurer as a prostitute? (I keep trying to save her near death but she doesn't become a prostitute). Another is that how do you kill female rouges and putting them as prostitutes(The enemy and not be defeating them)? Last is how do you get the female adventurer, sorceress, female knight, and saint to become a prostitute, get the exposure gangbang scene, bleaching, and bondage humiliation scenes (And how to get saint humiliation scene? (Is there also a way to get homunculus as a slave?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hi guys i have a proble with this game evry time wen i play is working in lag/frezing all the time :( what i need to do in this case ? i think maybe is from lights efects ? i try to check setings but is in japan .... so maybe can some on help me please with this problem ?

nccnnc09

Apr 14, 2019
4hours, i can't fucking understand the dungeon, so many chest and girl i cant save -_- anyone have full save ?

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hello guys i have a problme whit this game... is sex scene or some scene like this i have a lot of lag and i dont know way all the time when a game is whit this game program is working in lag and i dont know what to do... can some one help me please?
Lets say in exaple i am on a floor like a cave and is a lot of lag over there and the game is working slow ... maybe i dont have a progam instalated or something... ?

P.S Sry for my bad english

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes