RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
Can someone upload a System.json file? I had neglected to make a backup when applying the patch and now have the issue. Thanks!

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
I misread some posts so I apologize for this, lately have a ton of problems in my side and my head is not working properly (after working in the patch for a whole month) and I will not in my pc for a couple weeks. Anyway, as khenshin suggests, replacing everything except system.json will work (didn't tried myself, so I can't say). The h events are in commonevent.json and not system.json, the system.json contains translation for attack, exp, level, new game, memory, continue, etc nothing related with plot. Saw the errors, but still couldn't find here, mine works well.
So for those with error:
1) get the latest version of the game. Where? BUY IT.
2) still with errors? There are 87 files in the data folder, replace by small parts, like copy and replace 5~10 files in order, work? Good. Copy and replace more 5~10 files. With this will be able to find which file is causing the problem. Unfortunately, I can't do more than that and can't find nothing strange in my side. Happy fapping if works for you.

medassin

Apr 5, 2018
The Dead End ~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ [v1.1.5] [Osanagocoronokimini] - Original Size: 3.72GB

Download PC (709MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
i play this but it have no sound? what wrong?

Nyarlykins

Sep 10, 2017
Hello all. This is an better/improved translation patch by me. It's for the latest version released in dlsite (oct 22). Just copy and paste the contents to data folder. Check the guide for extra info, contain spoilers though. This is only the translation patch with some extra content without the game. I believe should works with the already uploaded version.

The pack contains:
- Translation patch
- Full guide, extra info
- Save data for normal, true, rogue end and FULL gallery unlocked

IMPORTANT changes:
- idk why the version in f95 is 1.15 if the latest official is 1.11, maybe is translation version.
- Comparing the MTL with Original, there aren't any Sergeant Orel, in Original, is just Senpai.
- Comparing the MTL with Original, there aren't "ME", the MC NEVER speaks, haven't any dialogue. Since the game can be interpreted in many ways, in my translation, MC will be referred as "I or You or The man", after all the player (you) is the MC
- the improvements are based in my interpretation, and i chose an translation more close to the original

Unsolved minor problem:
- might RAIN even inside of buildings. In gallery
- due the box size some text wont show properly.
- couldn`t edit some parts like options, thirsty and hungry

So if you guys liked my works, CONSIDER donating. Can be by the funds will be used to get the original version in dlsite, so i can work in the latest version of the game.
You can find more about my projects in my channel, for now is a experimental phase though

Without more ads access to get the pack
Your mediafire link is dead

xxyz1

Mar 16, 2018
So I'll work in the dlc later (once released). For those that liked my translations, consider donating. The funds will be used to get the Original version of the game, with this will be able to get further updates and new content for the game.

# IF i'm getting with my own money, ONLY patch will be shared
# IF there are funds enough to cover me getting the game (12 usd), the patch AND game will be shared. For TOP donators (at least 11usd, almost enough to cover the full price) i will put the name in the credits/game.
For those interested in support me, access

Saw about the dead link, have uploaded again access

throwsaltba

Dec 15, 2017
I keep getting an error every time I try to save and after viewing an H-Scene. The game says:

UnknownError
Error: EPERM: Operation not permitted, open '(file location)/www/save/common.rpgsave'
Object.fs.openSync (fs.js:667:18)
Object.fs.writeFileSync (fs.js:1326:33)

Tried to use an online editor to view the rpgsave file, didn't get much out of it. Locale is english, but running a japanese locale emulator.

throwsaltba

Dec 15, 2017
I keep getting an error every time I try to save and after viewing an H-Scene. The game says:

UnknownError
Error: EPERM: Operation not permitted, open '(file location)/www/save/common.rpgsave'
Object.fs.openSync (fs.js:667:18)
Object.fs.writeFileSync (fs.js:1326:33)

Tried to use an online editor to view the rpgsave file, didn't get much out of it. Locale is english, but running a japanese locale emulator.
I figured out a fix(?). Deleting everything in the www/save file and then reopening the game seems to let me save again.

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
The Dead End ~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ [v1.1.5] [Osanagocoronokimini] - Original Size: 3.72GB

Download PC (709MB):
- - - -

I figured out why the compression didn't work. All the videos are encrypted, preventing them from being displayed and there's no way that I can it, but I do know how. We would need a WEBM header repairer tool for the RPGM MV.

Reactions: Sir_Fapalot92

Qobos

Jul 30, 2017
not actual - "can someone tell me why my zombie girl isn’t with blue skin? No one girl changes skin color("
UPD: everything is good, I'm just a retard. I just started with the save game that was inside the assembly( Fuck, I spent 3 hours and they were wasted (

Last edited:

b_ram

Sep 13, 2019

Download PC (709MB):
- - - -

im new here so i dont realy know how things work but why didnt you just post it on the op though, i have to scroll the comment just to find this

Canade

Sep 26, 2018
im new here so i dont realy know how things work but why didnt you just post it on the op though, i have to scroll the comment just to find this
The animations are broken and only show black screens.

CeltyMercy

Nov 13, 2019
Anyone know how to fix the extreme lag during sex scene? I tried fiddling with the setting but that doesn't help much

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes