RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I get really low FPS at the 5th floor, like 15fps and i cant play at all. Can anyone please teach me how to config to reduce laggy? 1581159174839.png

KatorSama

Jan 19, 2020
HEAR MY VOICE ALL PEOPLE SCROLLING TO 20 PAGE TO FIX FREEZING AND LAGS, KNEEL BEFORE THE CHOOSEN 1 WHO WILL TELL YOU HOW TO SOLVE ERROR WHILE SAING AND CHEST FUCKING
www>save>common.rpgsave remove from 'reading only', and you will be happy
Freezing can be solved with the help of witchcraft on a lanter power, and your antivirus. he is blocking smthng and can even delete executing file

UPD

You have to pay for everything in this world. As I found out, this is a problem of this particular version, there isn’t any similar in the previous one (I checked). By unchecking this file, you lose the ability to save AT ALL, so choose
UPD2
Save problem fixed by recreating character IN mask
Without it's still crusing
UPD3
So what can i say. Your enemy is a toarches. Their animation ruining game. You can play in a mask, but in chest scenes u will anyway get your fps dropped, on all others its ok

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: AlexDuKaNa

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
HEAR MY VOICE ALL PEOPLE SCROLLING TO 20 PAGE TO FIX FREEZING AND LAGS, KNEEL BEFORE THE CHOOSEN 1 WHO WILL TELL YOU HOW TO SOLVE ERROR WHILE SAING AND CHEST FUCKING
www>save>common.rpgsave remove from 'reading only', and you will be happy
What do i suppose to do with the common.rpgsave? I dont understand what are you talking about. If you were talking about properties, i dont see any read only marked to be removed, so explain it more clear for me pls.
P.s: I tried turn on read-only option and cant save anymore, even with masked new game character. Andddd... the laggy in 15th floor is still there, doesnt solve anything.

Last edited:

KatorSama

Jan 19, 2020
What do i suppose to do with the common.rpgsave? I dont understand what are you talking about. If you were talking about properties, i dont see any read only marked to be removed, so explain it more clear for me pls.
P.s: I tried turn on read-only option and cant save anymore, even with masked new game character. Andddd... the laggy in 15th floor is still there, doesnt solve anything.
oh ma friend, wish i could help every1 with this game
sad, but u rly need to play with lantern-antivirus-rpgsave. and you still will have lags, but not critical

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
oh ma friend, wish i could help every1 with this game
sad, but u rly need to play with lantern-antivirus-rpgsave. and you still will have lags, but not critical
What is larntern anti virus rpg btw?/I tried to google but nothing show up.

KatorSama

Jan 19, 2020
What is larntern anti virus rpg btw?/I tried to google but nothing show up.
I did some research, and this is what I found out:
FPS drawdowns are only in this version. Apparently they added something, but poorly optimized. Some of these problems can be solved by unchecking the "Read only" section in common.rpgsave
Also (I do not know about you), my antivirus deleted one of the files, which also affected the performance. I downloaded the file, launched it, and there were less problems. After I turned on the antivirus, it deleted the already executable file, so it’s better to disable it too at the time of installation and game.
Сommon.rpg save you can find in 'www' folder
And the last point that EXACTLY affects performance:
Fire
Your lamp and torches also make the FPS fall, but I don’t know what to do with them
As I said above, all these problems exist only in this version, because they were not seen in previous ones
And the strangest moment that I don’t know how to solve:
mask
I don’t know how others do, but if you try to play WITHOUT a mask, the game crashes without any explanation, but referring to the same common.rpgsave
I hope this canvas of text will help at least someone solve some of the problems. And sorry for my English, I had to use google translator

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
I did some research, and this is what I found out:
FPS drawdowns are only in this version. Apparently they added something, but poorly optimized. Some of these problems can be solved by unchecking the "Read only" section in common.rpgsave
Also (I do not know about you), my antivirus deleted one of the files, which also affected the performance. I downloaded the file, launched it, and there were less problems. After I turned on the antivirus, it deleted the already executable file, so it’s better to disable it too at the time of installation and game.
Сommon.rpg save you can find in 'www' folder
If you mean this file, mine was always unchecked readonly state, so i dont need to uncheck it at all. 1581791832796.png
And if you deleted some file that might cause lag, which is it and where to find it? Can you give me that file you deleted and redownloaded so i can try it out pls?

KatorSama

Jan 19, 2020
Ha! I guess we have a problem here. i didnt delete any file
btw lantern on zero even didnt work for me, it seems like i have it on 3/3, so i literally couldnt turn it off
i guess on every pc you will have different porblem. Removing mask shouldnt help with FPS, but should help with error-crush
Sooooooooooo its sad i can't help you, so mes excuses

\ upd
And here it is not that the game does not work. It worked just a couple of versions ago, but I'm 97 percent sure that processing light and torches ruined everything. I played back in version 1.1.1, and there was not a single lag, neither with saveings, nor with a mask, nor with the drawdown of the FPS.
I am ready to do its “optimization” by arguing with my antiviruses, unchecking “read-only”, twist the lamp slider and periodically remove-install patches, which didn’t clearly make it worse or better. I like these games, I love The Imperial Gate Keeper, and would like to find similar. But besides me there are people who don’t want to do this, and it would be nice if they could at least get acquainted with the previous version, where they don’t need a diploma to graduate from the “Game Optimization Academy, By Reinstalling and Interfering into the Root System of the Game”
That’s all I can advise FROM MYSELF, that I checked ON MY EXPERIENCE
Turn off the antivirus, uncheck "Read Only", try to understand whether the patch is better or worse, put on a mask, trying not to use 'chest fucking', and just pray
I really can't help anything else. Based on the foregoing, the game can be played, you can go. FPS will fall, but not critical, sometimes slow down, but I have never died because of this
God bless you guys

Last edited:

Elbo

Mar 20, 2018
I know most Osanagocoronokimini's work has been taken down on F95 but (if it isn't against the site's rules) can anyone pm me links to the back catalogue like Demon's Kingdom? I own a few from DLsite but I can't find the translations and things. A hard drive of mine died recently that had a bunch of the old games. Sad times :(

yoggyz

Feb 12, 2020
any compressed file save ? tried with a save from someone having the "full" game but as said in the comments, location of image changes so no animations at all.
I guess that someone having the compressed version like me sharing a save wd do the trick

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes