RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes
D

Deleted member 1658620

How to use magic in the game?
You don't unlock it until the beginning of the 3rd level (the witch gives it to you). It'll be one of you top right options that you toggle with "Q".

pkjgo

Aug 12, 2018
someone with this problem View attachment 439001
Did you already right-click the directory and check to make sure it's not in read-only mode? That is my guess in the dark based on the way the error's read. Maybe move it to a locaiton you can unset read only or run as administrator as well to boot. I haven't tried recreating the error myself by setting it to read only, but searching for "EPERM: operation not permitted, open" and maybe rpgmaker comes with file permissions as the results, "EPERM" being a giveaway. Best of luck.

KeijoLover

Dec 2, 2017
The Dead End ~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ [v1.1.5] [Osanagocoronokimini] - Original Size: 3.72GB

Download PC (709MB):
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the in-game animation are just black screen with layout on top of it, while I can see them outside the game in the movies folder. Sorry if you don't understand what I'm talking about, english isn't my main language.

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
the in-game animation are just black screen with layout on top of it, while I can see them outside the game in the movies folder. Sorry if you don't understand what I'm talking about, english isn't my main language.
You've linked the compressed version which does not work. Honestly, it should be removed from the first page. The game uses the RPGM MV engine which points to specific video files. When the files are compressed this changes the references and they don't work. Someone may go through and recode the game to work with the compressed version (hint, there are over 3k code lines for the animations), but it hasn't been done yet.

Simply delete the compressed version and DL the full version on the 1st page.

May 19, 2019
can someone PLEASE upload the gallery file
Edit: nvm, found it, it's on a rar file on the 3rd page of comments.

Last edited:

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
this group makes some crazy stuff. ngl i really love the concept though, playing as a adventurer, hunting monsters, and capturing girls.. sounds really great. perfect game for halloween night

Rezzoning

May 10, 2019
Anyone good with floor 22 puzzle? i really have no clue how to get the correct one
Same here. Still no answer? I have lit every torch except the two left and right in the Underground 22 puzzle room with the 9 lights. Can't figure out how to open those doors. Swapping the color of all 9 lights only allows access to the bottom room.
Similarly, I can't get to the center button in the room before that with the platforms and dragons.

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes