RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes

Kdkcjfkkdjjd

Feb 21, 2023
Hey guys! I have completed all endings but I'm missing the flower girl, I have wander around at night everywhere as well next to the house you can buy after game and nothing, she is not there! Is there a condition I need to trigger to find her or should I do a re run? 1636042660350.png

zmbr

Sep 11, 2020
Having trouble on LV2 6F. I can't find the stair goes down the 7F. Where is it?
6F is where you first meet the Adventurer, right?

So, firstly you need to enter center, meet the Adventurer, get boomerang from her and toggle a lever.
Then you go to left side to the end, find and toggle a lever there.
Then you go to right side, where you will eventually get to center down with two big enemies/trolls. Defeat one of them to open the door, and behind that door will be the stairs down and Shady Man who offers to make a bridge in center, allowing to go directly from entrance to exit.

Layer00

Sep 13, 2024
6F is where you first meet the Adventurer, right?

So, firstly you need to enter center, meet the Adventurer, get boomerang from her and toggle a lever.
Then you go to left side to the end, find and toggle a lever there.
Then you go to right side, where you will eventually get to center down with two big enemies/trolls. Defeat one of them to open the door, and behind that door will be the stairs down and Shady Man who offers to make a bridge in center, allowing to go directly from entrance to exit.
omg, thank you. The exit looks so different, it makes me think that was a bolder and i was trying to go around and dodge it

Mr.sally

May 16, 2022
Anyone know if cheat engine works on this game i tried it but doesn't work. Was changing the Gold value might be the game not letting you do it don't know just asking

rienrien

Jan 28, 2019
Anyone know if cheat engine works on this game i tried it but doesn't work. Was changing the Gold value might be the game not letting you do it don't know just asking
not without a very specific method. Much easier to just use rpgmv cheat plugin that's somewhere on these forums.

3.70 star(s) 30 Votes