RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
alright so far i found the saint but she was already raped many times by the rogues how am i supposed to maker her my slave or save her before that happend ?

heartking

Jan 2, 2019
i advise playing through the game once to learn the locations of chests, girls etc and then second time speed run as i have found that you'll find the girls un-zombified as long as your fast enough.

heartking

Jan 2, 2019
anybody know where or how to get the "pregnancy" content?
it can be found in 2 ways.
1. on the 22nd floor after creating all the paths ways if you go to the right side and walk along the path theirs a second staircase that takes you to a breeding room full of pregnant females.
2. in the room there a black chest that has the item needed to indulge by using the item is makes captured monster girls pregnant however im not sure if this works on normal humans.

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
is there a way to increase dungeon in collection shop?
No, but if you get the rogue ending you will be able to use the bottom floor as a dungeon for all the main girls while keeping the collection shop for whoever else you want

maxdrell

Jun 7, 2017
Anybody have a definitive list of all savable characters and how to do so? Just got to Floor 10 only to find the Adventurer KO'd surrounded by guys, saving her just nets you the usual bounty, is she just a minor charecter or a named one? She has her own portrait when you meet her on level 6, but I haven't found any way to save her without it just being treated as a generic encounter.....

On Day 2 when I reached her btw, just wanna make sure I don't miss any actual characters.

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
i advise playing through the game once to learn the locations of chests, girls etc and then second time speed run as i have found that you'll find the girls un-zombified as long as your fast enough.
that is just if you remember all the maps...secondly..you have to remember puzzle, chest gave you weapons...kept your health because if you rest it would take your time...minimize using hook since it take your stamia (or food) ... yes, you can get to save all of them under 4 days but really challenging. that's why you need a walkthrough then sort own your plans.

Luke

Donor
Sep 7, 2016
Anybody have a definitive list of all savable characters and how to do so? Just got to Floor 10 only to find the Adventurer KO'd surrounded by guys, saving her just nets you the usual bounty, is she just a minor charecter or a named one? She has her own portrait when you meet her on level 6, but I haven't found any way to save her without it just being treated as a generic encounter.....

On Day 2 when I reached her btw, just wanna make sure I don't miss any actual characters.
There's one main girl per boss. It goes Treasure Hunter, Adventurer, Knight, Sorceress, and Saint in that order. Most of them can be found on the floor directly after the boss except the knight which is on floor 13 but you have to beat the Kraken to access the room.

The games easy on a second run due to you keeping certain items in newgame plus. You can always kill the strong units that guard doors they hold the key to which will let you bypass almost all the puzzles

To get the true ending you need to save them before they have been there too long. If you save them before the start getting "Mind broken" they will be in the inn on the second floor. If you take too long depending on their state they will be sent to the brothel, slaver, or chained up in front of the slaver if they go full zombie.

Reactions: Zerutti

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Got the true ending now the maze are just infuriating i just fuck it and resort to noclip instead

The timer start when you reach the each heroine floor like

1-5 thief
6-10 adventurer ( there's 2 adventure girl the correct one are at floor 10 surround by rouge )
11-15 knight ( kill the boss at floor 15 first and go back to floor 13 use a key to save her )
16-20 magician
21-25 saint ( need to rescue all 4 girl or else no true ending )

After rescue one go back to inn and do h-scene do it for all the girl and in floor 24 those girl will come help you that mean it true ending

TimeWalker

Jul 2, 2017
Got the true ending now the maze are just infuriating i just fuck it and resort to noclip instead

The timer start when you reach the each heroine floor like

1-5 thief
6-10 adventurer ( there's 2 adventure girl the correct one are at floor 10 surround by rouge )
11-15 knight ( kill the boss at floor 15 first and go back to floor 13 use a key to save her )
16-20 magician
21-25 saint ( need to rescue all 4 girl or else no true ending )

After rescue one go back to inn and do h-scene do it for all the girl and in floor 24 those girl will come help you that mean it true ending
which software did you use dude??

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes