RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

DrasticThingYKnow

Oct 28, 2017
These types of games are pretty cool but theres only 2 on this site and i can't find the others anywhere, any idea on where to find them if not here?

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
or try my usual japanese hentai sites

ther download hosters are crap but they have free hentai stuff;)

Reactions: Gabaw

riotrey

Jul 9, 2017
anyone getting stuck looking one way while moving? kinda happens randomly, one time ate something and got stuck only looking soouth, then i entered a dungeon and got stuck the same way...

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
anyone getting stuck looking one way while moving? kinda happens randomly, one time ate something and got stuck only looking soouth, then i entered a dungeon and got stuck the same way...
You probably pressed the aim button. I think, it's shift.

Reactions: Hentai7777

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018
Notice: Not compatible with Version 1.2.7
Will look into it later

So the menus are mostly untranslated... Not sure if this breaks anything but translated some of them and uploading it because I already did the work so why not

Basically ripped the common Database elements from an RPG Maker MV game made in English since the basic commands already have translations
Went through what was left with Google Translate, MyMemory.Translated.net, and some other searches

Configured some of the Plugins so they displayed in English
Manually edited the Menu Ring plugin as that didn't have Settings for the Menu Text

Edit v0.2: Small change to plugins.js
Changed TMShooting text "ホールド" to "Direction Fix"
Comes up in Gamepad Config

Edit v0.3: Small change to plugins.js
Changed TMMapHpGauge
Corrected Survival Gauges
"満腹度" to "Hunger"
"水分" to "Thirst"

Changed GetInformation
Adjusted Popup Item Text

Download v0.3
- - - -

Last edited:

SuIIy

Mar 26, 2019
tbh i feel like im playing an adult Sao game with floors only thing lacking are skills ,kirito ,asuna and chars idk how many floor are there so far im at 21...

Reactions: dante 2.0d

ptd2512

Jan 18, 2018
god , i was waiting for those kind of game for soooo longggg , thank you Ryahn , you are now officially my hentai god !

Macattack

May 3, 2017
So the menus are mostly untranslated... Not sure if this breaks anything but translated some of them and uploading it because I already did the work so why not

Basically ripped the common Database elements from an RPG Maker MV game made in English since the basic commands already have translations
Went through what was left with Google Translate, MyMemory.Translated.net, and some other searches

Configured some of the Plugins so they displayed in English
Manually edited the Menu Ring plugin as that didn't have Settings for the Menu Text
Idk what you did but after applying your patch my game runs so much better, I lost like 70% of lag and the game is brighter too

Reactions: Real1855

ko19

Dec 14, 2017
it was a fun little game for 5 minutes, until my character direction got stuck facing north after using the hookshot for the first time.

seriously, if people want to run more scripts than in a typical snes game then they need to use a more robust engine than RPGM.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
it was a fun little game for 5 minutes, until my character direction got stuck facing north after using the hookshot for the first time.

seriously, if people want to run more scripts than in a typical snes game then they need to use a more robust engine than RPGM.
Just a few posts above you a dude had the same "problem", in the tutorial you will also be told about the aim button... you pressed the aim button.

masterdragonson

Engaged Member
Jan 30, 2018

Actually that seems to be a feature
On an Xbox Controller it locks direction with the Y Button
On a Keyboard it is the D Key

Last edited:

Unknownadd

Sep 23, 2017
Actually that seems to be a feature
On an Xbox Controller it locks direction with the Y Button
On a Keyboard it is the D Key
Yeah. There are spells, bows, boomerangs and other ranged weapons so you can direction lock to strafe/back up and shoot. Still throws me off every time I accidentally turn it on.

TGIL

Mar 12, 2019
How do you use spells? How do you find girls, I roamed around the first two floors but just found a brothel. Thanks.

Reactions: Skyzenski
3.70 star(s) 29 Votes