RPGM Completed The Dead End~The Maidens and the Cursed Labyrinth~ AIO EDITION [v1.03] [Osanagocoronokimini / Kagura Games]

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes

Macattack

May 3, 2017
The translation thread for My Secret Summer Vacation was removed because of rule 7. If there were others here I guess The Zombie Island was the only one to pass the loli and shota test, more of their games are on other sites.

Tried changing the animation settings?
I tried changing things, but the whole game has become super laggy after saving in the second rest room can't even fight now

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
Does anyone have a walktrough for the true end?

its easy,
wail exploring the depth you'd run into ppl that needs saving,
every-time you save a main chick--->go to the town inn, on the 2nd floor to have H with them,
they usually show up in the area after a boss fight, save them all will unlock the harem rout/true final boss fight.

Last edited:

Prevat

Jul 11, 2017
its easy,
wail exploring the depth you'd run into ppl that needs saving,
every-time you save a main chick--->go to the inn 2nd floor to have H with them,
they usually show up after a boss fight.
Thanks i never went to the inn and wondered where they all went

Reactions: Hentai7777

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
I need walkthrough.
1 How open door before black chest on b5 (1 layer)? "It tightly closed by power magic."
2 How open cage with blond girl on b7 (2 layer)? "The key is locked."

Jan 2, 2018
I need walkthrough.
1 How open door before black chest on b5 (1 layer)? "It tightly closed by power magic."
2 How open cage with blond girl on b7 (2 layer)? "The key is locked."
1 Those door can be unlocked by keys droped from big enemy of the floor.
2 Keep fighting till to beat the kraken

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
I've been wondering. Does anyone know about the timing of when the main heroines dies? I want to rescue them, but I'm unsure how much time I have, to farm gold for better equipment. The cut-off point of the first one seems to be 3 days. I rushed, the first time I played, so there was no problem. Now I'm exploring a bit and I found myself too late for the first heroine. Does the "timer" of their death trigger after you meet them or is it at a fixed day they die?

LewdCatgirl

Aug 16, 2018
Wait consensual sex is an option? Color me interested then.

I'm assuming we're talking about mindless zombies and not awesome Zombieland Saga zombies though, unfortunately.

Well I'll give it a try.

Hajtand

Nov 5, 2017
Wait consensual sex is an option? Color me interested then.

I'm assuming we're talking about mindless zombies and not awesome Zombieland Saga zombies though, unfortunately.

Well I'll give it a try.
You can rescue the women and have them not be zombies at all. They will also like you, after being saved in time.

Reactions: Hentai7777

Magdragon

Aug 5, 2016
For walkthough question, look at the ULMF post for answers, they have already posted a lot.

mazqaz

Feb 19, 2018
There used to be multiple other games by this artist, but all but one other disappeared, what happened to them?
They had their own threads but were later removed because they weren't popular enough to overlook rule 7

3.70 star(s) 29 Votes