Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
milking money
Since it is now available on Steam you can just buy it once and get every future update for free without the need for a subscription, no matter how long updates take, so, yeah, that falls flat.

sooo another 6 months for an update with actual new content? or has the dev said anything about expecting to get out updates faster now that the steam release is done?
Yes, he has. Steam version should mark the point of him going full time dev (it was an evening gig before, as stated from the very beginning), so speed should increase.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
6 months seem very optimistic doesn't it?
hard to say now that he is full time. I feel like 6-7 months is a good number to guess sure some dev's take longer but we don't know how much faster he is now he is full time. So I feel like that's a pretty good guess imo

Ancient Devil

Dec 20, 2023
The DeLuca Family [Season 1] [HopesGaming] - Compressed

Win/Linux [721 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Mac [743 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wait WHAT. THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING. You guys just made my day, my favourite goblin. Devil is now happy. Bless you

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Wait WHAT. THIS IS FINALLY HAPPENING. You guys just made my day, my favourite goblin. Devil is now happy. Bless you
I mean there is no new content, it's the same as the old version, except with more reading.

over 6 years fo season 1?? wow...
fuck.. its been three years since the last time i played this and he just finish only one season, i thought this was already completed. well... lets play.
No, Season 1 was completed a year ago or more at this point, this is just the Steam version with a new name slapped on it.

hey, the site isn't showing any banner or photos is it some problem going on because every other thing or site is working fine with any kind of images.
All images show fine here.

is the steam seaon 1 the same version at 0.0.09.6?
If you asking if there is new content, then no there is not.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vasilji

Lorenz1

Nov 1, 2017
So.... still no actual new content added? It's been what, two years?

I am a fan of Ocean games and even for me it's too much. I still remember when this dev had "one update for girl, one update for story" plan, and the last time there was a proper girl update was when Gracie got hers? I think?

Reactions: balvenie1401

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
So.... still no actual new content added? It's been what, two years?

I am a fan of Ocean games and even for me it's too much.
No, there is no "new" content in this version, this is having the same as what was already here, just more reading (lore) and new modes, but for actual content, there is nothing new.

Probably why no one posted it for a few months :whistle:

Reactions: candy27
4.40 star(s) 491 Votes