Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
All right, so I'm gonna do a fresh build. How do i remove the cheat mod?
Can i remove it AFTER giving myself stats without repercussions?

ReJoe

Jun 7, 2017
So I was playing the update and it kind of hit me that this is also one of those games where characters have only 1 set of clothes. Is it a very time consuming and hard endeavor to make a full wardrobe? This statement might come off as combative or overly critical but I really mean no offense by it. I really am just curious. I mean, we are all used to it by now so it doesn't really bother me, but I think that kind of detail really goes a long way to bring characters to life. I think Melody is a decidedly mediocre game, but the way everyone changes clothes every time you see them was extremely fresh.

To be fair, Luna is crazy and I can see her always wearing her assassin clothes but the others..
Not being a Dev I would think it is time consuming (possibly there’s a cost factor?). In the game: My Sister My Roommate, the Dev even jokes about the sister wearing the same dress all the time.
The characters do get some clothes changes depending on the circumstances and at night of course.

PS: Everyone... It’s been a long time between releases, should I start over or continue where I left off?

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
All right, so I'm gonna do a fresh build. How do i remove the cheat mod?
Can i remove it AFTER giving myself stats without repercussions?
just cut and paste your saves folder somewhere else and delete the old version of the game with all its contents and then extract the new verssion and move your saves folder back

Reactions: HopesGaming

Tiago Pinto

Sep 30, 2018
I can't start Soldiers with Alfred at the Boss Entrance... Wasn't there supposed to be a soldier introduction and an event?

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ello people.
Haven't read every comment yet (just woke up) but to answer some overall questions.

First of all. That the content is short compared to how long it took.

I agree.
It needs to be noted that it is not due to focusing on content that the delay happened. But it was due to illness.
People who have followed me and in patron know of this and have been very supportive, so I wholeheartedly thank everyone for that.
This is not going to be the norm however, I am well now and the release will be on a normal time period again.

Bugs!
Yes, sorry. My bad, hehe.
Will work on it asap and make a quick update.

Where da sex?
As always, there come a few people here who are baffled by the way the game is doing and yet have any sex in it.
I understand their confusion. This is not the usual adult game.
There will be sex, was actually planned for it this release. That's the point of the side characters.
But I changed my mind, hehe. Sorry.
The thing is, I'm doing it my way. I will not rush into it. For better or worse.
To add, I do not believe sex is the end goal. So it not some end of the game thing. But that does not mean I'm just going to throw it out there to please the few who demands it.

Probably missed some important question. Will look through everything again and answer when I can.
Hope you guys enjoy the Gracie content and the new soldier. Oh, and the friend introduction. That was fun to make.

Loradeon

Oct 28, 2018
just cut and paste your saves folder somewhere else and delete the old version of the game with all its contents and then extract the new verssion and move your saves folder back
well i dont actually have the mod thing in the current one, i did it last round. so i guess that means i dont have it.

neto00740

Nov 13, 2018
Just made to the end of the contents of the game.....I was surprise by how much I liked the history that I end up doing all in just one sitting. A shame that is so short for now. Can't wait to see when the project is more advanced history-wise.....Pity there is no sex yet, but the history makes up for it.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Ello people.
Haven't read every comment yet (just woke up) but to answer some overall questions.

First of all. That the content is short compared to how long it took.

I agree.
It needs to be noted that it is not due to focusing on content that the delay happened. But it was due to illness.
People who have followed me and in patron know of this and have been very supportive, so I wholeheartedly thank everyone for that.
This is not going to be the norm however, I am well now and the release will be on a normal time period again.

Bugs!
Yes, sorry. My bad, hehe.
Will work on it asap and make a quick update.

Where da sex?
As always, there come a few people here who are baffled by the way the game is doing and yet have any sex in it.
I understand their confusion. This is not the usual adult game.
There will be sex, was actually planned for it this release. That's the point of the side characters.
But I changed my mind, hehe. Sorry.
The thing is, I'm doing it my way. I will not rush into it. For better or worse.
To add, I do not believe sex is the end goal. So it not some end of the game thing. But that does not mean I'm just going to throw it out there to please the few who demands it.

Probably missed some important question. Will look through everything again and answer when I can.
Hope you guys enjoy the Gracie content and the new soldier. Oh, and the friend introduction. That was fun to make.
this is actually one of the few adult games were i care more about the story then the sexual content

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes