DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
is the german language already included in the 0.04 update or do i have to wait for 0.04a/0.04b?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Interesting, "The Magic Touch" doesn't trigger for me either. Used my old save, don't know if i ever used a mod. Seems like she never got the mail with the movie recommendation. :unsure:

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
So, that was a pretty Gracie centric update, but it was good and the relationship developed nicely, it also shed some more light on how Gracie might in reality be the even more fucked up one of the DeLuca twins.

I liked the introduction of the new soldier, not so much for the new story mission. The game already has so many players and each update seems to introduce at least two new factions, this being no different.

That's not a bad thing in itself, it's only when thinking about the scope of the story, that I worry about whether the game will ever be finished.

D

Deleted member 780468

I've lost my old saves. can someone upload v0.03b saves, please?

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
here is my unofficial android port of The DeLuca Family v0.04.
users having problems to use the <enter> key on their virtual keyboard, can now use the <Ok> button within the input screen.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
Thank you!!

Reactions: Asce790

Only4Youu

May 4, 2018

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
ICSTOR is also working alone (exept for the testing) and his game have quality and quantity, it takes a long time too for new updates but at least it's good with good stuff in it that last more than 30min.. And sure might be disgusting to complain when we grab it for free but when I see the result I'm glad I'm not paying for it!
Only4Youu
This game ain't for Youu

Donnymag

Apr 25, 2018
So... I don't usually comment (Lurker!), but damn, Hopes, what an awesome game! The conversation flows pretty well (there were a few typos, which usually really bug me, but i was too involved with the story to really note them, sorry), and is very amusing... I love all the girls and Wilfred is awesome. I'm so disappointed that there isn't more content, but only because i want to keep playing! I'm happy with any girl you focus on next, because I want more Luna, more Gracie, more Isa, more Cordia, more, more, more! *Ahem* Um, good job, keep it up!

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
So... I don't usually comment (Lurker!), but damn, Hopes, what an awesome game! The conversation flows pretty well (there were a few typos, which usually really bug me, but i was too involved with the story to really note them, sorry), and is very amusing... I love all the girls and Wilfred is awesome. I'm so disappointed that there isn't more content, but only because i want to keep playing! I'm happy with any girl you focus on next, because I want more Luna, more Gracie, more Isa, more Cordia, more, more, more! *Ahem* Um, good job, keep it up!
Thank ya for those kind words!

I am going to go through the game this week and fixing up some stuff.
Spellings are one of 'em. My discord bug center already has a lot of them pointed out, heh.

Reactions: quinfax
D

Deleted member 780468

Your save is bugged somehow.So here is the one of the my old save.I also changed the name.Just talk to Gracie about trip after you talk to Gracie, watch the fourth recording. Then you will see the 5th record
can you upload your save from the beginning of this version?

Reactions: fr12rebel
4.40 star(s) 491 Votes