ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
I started Story 10 after I figured out how to do it. Wanted to comment before I finish watching it though.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Edit: Done with this update but am a little purplexed. My events show as being done and am not sure if I missed something due to some previous posts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
Having finished the update now here are my observations. A little bit of everything for almost everyone. Those looking for actual sex acts will again be sorely disappointed as has already been noted in previous posts many time. Those looking for drama, battles, sexual tension, betrayal, family tension, honor, betrayal (implied and real), appropriate cliffhanger and more will immensely gratified with this update. Kudos again HopesGaming

Reactions: JJJ84

DOM76210

Dec 19, 2017
Ok, for this latest update (version 0.05), all I can say is that is some seriously fucked up backstory. Wow, that really fleshes out Luna. Every little bit the author reminds you that this is a crime family with all the gruesome that can go with that.

I hope all those that whined about how long this update was taking are now aware of how worthwhile the author spent their time.

Reactions: nobody_cares

robertfierce

Donor
Nov 13, 2017
Wait till I get my hands on those bastards who hurt her!!

I will choose the route with the most violence. I will end them, their friends, their pets and their whole fkin kartel

mark01469

Aug 20, 2017
my name is luna mission - ive waited a few days, ive check cams and stuff, winfred has no option to talk, tryed every fucking option i can find.... someone help me out a little been reading on here for like 40 mins now trying any previous advice but nothing working

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Just want to fap to some semi fun games but ended up playing this one. Best mistake in recent time. Story is legit very good, Luna is absolutely best girl. Dont even care about the fap, just want to play more. Good job HopesGaming and everyone involved.

Reactions: Osso

Tonio8513

May 18, 2017
my name is luna mission - ive waited a few days, ive check cams and stuff, winfred has no option to talk, tryed every fucking option i can find.... someone help me out a little been reading on here for like 40 mins now trying any previous advice but nothing working
Just wait one week and she come to your bedroom to speak

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Hi guys . new month .
We have discord of the game the deluca family

And the patreon page Screenshot_2019-09-29-18-44-19.png
Screenshot_2019-09-28-11-24-40.png
If we reach 500 patrons hopesgame make full job in the game.
More fast update
More quality
More family
I hope various player help with $1 dollar

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
No clue as to how to start The Cave. That's the problem, I guess.
Once you've done Femme Fatale Luna should come to your room in the afternoon, but it does take days for her to be ready for the date. So you could just skip time in your room until she shows up, or check there after about a week has passed.

Reactions: BobN290

Name of Name

Feb 17, 2018
Hey, guys, I got two questions, help me out:

1) What kind of encyclopedia was mentioned earlier?

2) Сaterina and Angelo are not from "4 Serpens"?
P.S. Sorry for my bad English:(

R0ck1n

Sep 4, 2019
Hey, guys, I got two questions, help me out:

1) What kind of encyclopedia was mentioned earlier?

2) Сaterina and Angelo are not from "4 Serpens"?
P.S. Sorry for my bad English:(
1) I think someone was working on a wiki at one time but no news for a while. Hopes seems to want to make an encyclopedia, with informations about characters, families etc... (I guess).
2) No, they're Just capos, serpents are a level above

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 491 Votes