espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Hi guys, I'm new to this game, are there any news for the rest, does the developer release on a regular basis? Are there any other episodes?

-JuNioR-

Sep 16, 2019
So I finally got to that 'My name is Luna' mission that I've heard about when I was starting playing this game. And then I went prepared ready for war and then... man, I'm speachless. This was... WOW!

espy85

Sep 28, 2019
Luna's story struck me a lot, the developer put it down really heavy. Even Gracie is particular, perhaps there is something in her past that we have not been told, if I am not mistaken in dialogues we refer to some event in her childhood that concerns her. In fact it is the curiosity about their stories that drives me, rather than the desire for sexual animations.
The MC is the son of a snake, and it seems obvious to me that there is something in their DNA, both Luna and Gracie showed particular talents (Luna speed, Gracie Intelligence), maybe even the MC could have some.
Antonio, on the other hand, does not seem to have one, this can say that he is not biological son of Cordia, or simply that not all the sons of snakes inherit those gifts. (Assuming we talk about genetic gifts).
I take it for granted that the MC will find itself climbing the ranks in the family, I wonder if this will lead to a clash with Jalen, or if it will be a reason for an alliance with the Kaskar Family.

SempiIsMe

May 17, 2018
I have to say. I've been playing this game for a while now. I got interested when I saw it was about Crime Families. But I didn't expect it to be this good. I got really into it, The Story is very well done, I like how it doesn't jump straight into the Sexual stuff like most games. The Luna story was amazing, It really got me. The creator does a really good job! I can't wait for the next update! Look forward to it! Keep up the good work!!

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
yeah as i posted, i can right click and indeed press C like you have advised works fine but for some weird reason i am missing that return click...
Someone has had the same issue, look back here, and read down a few posts.
Hi guys, I'm new to this game, are there any news for the rest, does the developer release on a regular basis? Are there any other episodes?
News gets posted on HopesGaming's , and then (usually) it gets posted here. Last two updates have had real life get in the way, but I think about every two months is what Hope wants. Updates get added into the game, so 0.05 kind of means episodes 1 to 5, all the current content is here.

Reactions: espy85 and Lilandri

SAMASH112

Donor
Nov 19, 2018
Luna's story struck me a lot, the developer put it down really heavy. Even Gracie is particular, perhaps there is something in her past that we have not been told, if I am not mistaken in dialogues we refer to some event in her childhood that concerns her. In fact it is the curiosity about their stories that drives me, rather than the desire for sexual animations.
The MC is the son of a snake, and it seems obvious to me that there is something in their DNA, both Luna and Gracie showed particular talents (Luna speed, Gracie Intelligence), maybe even the MC could have some.
Antonio, on the other hand, does not seem to have one, this can say that he is not biological son of Cordia, or simply that not all the sons of snakes inherit those gifts. (Assuming we talk about genetic gifts).
I take it for granted that the MC will find itself climbing the ranks in the family, I wonder if this will lead to a clash with Jalen, or if it will be a reason for an alliance with the Kaskar Family.
Luna is the best! :p

aluoaniki

Sep 29, 2018
story is what interests me the most in this game.
child prison camp bit is kinda long and hard to swallow.
if dev doesn't abandon this game and keep the overall quality of the game till the end, this game can be one of the bests if not the best on this site.

with that said, i hate mystery box

Feb 21, 2019
i just hope since our mother was an original serpent that we get an iption to size control get us some soldiers and be the don with wichever queen by our side true mafia style

Reactions: HopesGaming

Hellysium

Apr 30, 2018
I just tried this game after some people from BaDIK thread recommended it and I can't express how glad I am that I did! I'm not really sure how I feel now but clearly I'll keep an eye for this one. (I'm not going to ask when is the next update, I know how to wait. ^^ )
And obviously I'm in love with Luna. I mean Gracie is great too but no one can compete with the absolute angel that is Luna.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes