sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
If Mcs dad is leader of the mysterious six, best believe I'll shoot the fuck out of him for the shit he put Luna through, because fuck him.
I haven't read much discussions before hmm but I do feel that serpent with mask is that mc's mom's Fiance and grace and luna matches cordia and mum,in fact I think luna is even more like cordia and gracie matches mc's mum(before mc's dad's disappear):censored:

Reactions: jish55

UnoriginalUserName

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2017
still no update imformation:( I gonna be a dePress instead of deLuca:cry:
https://f95zone.to/threads/the-deluca-family-v0-05-hopesgaming.15459/post-2755341

Hell naw, I ain't doing estimation times again.
People tend to see estimation as an exact release date instead of what it actually is... An estimation.
Last time I almost got death threats because i missed my 'estimations', haha.

It's out when it's out.
But can say that I am sticking to the original 2-3 months. Can be a bit more or less depending on how I feel about the content.

minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
I've been sleeping on this game for a while now and having just played it, I feel like an idiot.

If the dev ever gets the chance, I would try and pitch this to HBO. The story so far has played out like an HBO mob drama and I absolutely love it. Even if the game doesn't have overt, gratuitous sex, I'll be fine because the story itself is super compelling.

Reactions: JRHSVDJDSB

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
There is one thing I'm wondering about. Why is this awesome game not having any Gallery mod?

Seriously, I would be extremely thankful to anyone who'd made it.

Oh right! And I just went back and read some comments about the tone of the game. I must say that this game is indeed an adult game, but it however is NOT a sex game. So its tone and feel should follow its core story not the player boner meter.

The Witcher, for instance, has quite a few sex scenes. But it is not a sex game and its tone is all the while serious.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: JRHSVDJDSB

Nasao

Sep 30, 2019
There is one thing I'm wondering about. Why is this awesome game not having any Gallery mod?

Seriously, I would be extremely thankful to anyone who'd made it.

Oh right! And I just went back and read some comments about the tone of the game. I must say that this game is indeed an adult game, but it however is NOT a sex game. So its tone and feel should follow its core story not the player boner meter.

The Witcher, for instance, has quite a few sex scenes. But it is not a sex game and its tone is all the while serious.
The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3 have sex scenes, because the basic universe of Sapkowski’s books has them. There will also be some in the Netflix series that adapts books.

The author of the game The Deluca Family does not adapt according to a pre-existing media. So he can decide what he wants to put in his game.

The Witcher 2 et The Witcher 3 ont des scènes de sexe,car de base l'univers des livres de Sapkowski en a. Il y'en aura également dans la série Netflix qui adapte les livres.

L'auteur du jeu The Deluca Family n'adapte pas d'après un média préexistant. Donc il peut décider se qu'il veut mettre dans son jeu.

StraivtorS

Dec 29, 2017
The Witcher 2 and The Witcher 3 have sex scenes, because the basic universe of Sapkowski’s books has them. There will also be some in the Netflix series that adapts books.

The author of the game The Deluca Family does not adapt according to a pre-existing media. So he can decide what he wants to put in his game.
You entirely missed my point. +_+

Reactions: Penfold Mole

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
All right, finished the current content. Boy was that great.
I slowly understood that it wasn't the typical "all scenes are a pretext to sex" ; and I loved it. Great story, great characters and really eager to continue.
Thanks for this awesome game :D

Aug 1, 2017
Q. Is there going to be NTR in the game?
A. No.

I really hope that you may reconsider changing this stance in the near future HopesGaming due to the fact
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is a great character that a lot of people myself including would like to pursue, especially because the interactions and story events surrounding her, show me that shes very much interested in the MC.

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes