groknatarz

Donor
Apr 29, 2020
Oh damn, this game is great. While there is currently almost no nudity in the game, the dialogues and character design/progression are top-notch. Luna is just a fantastic character and I often laughed when she talked with the MC. And while the story overall is ridiculously over the top, the character progression is very believable. Can't wait for more content. :love:(y)

Lano2x

Aug 2, 2018
Out of all the games i've played this is definitely my top 3 right behind Being a DIK and Milfy City
cant wait for it to be complete

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Been a while since the last update. Does anyone have a release date?
This might sound really cliche, but as the saying goes, "HopesGaming will reveal it when it's ready."
Based on the past updates, Hopes generally reveals it couple of days before it's ready for actual release (which if I remember correctly is spent on the final renders, and proofreading etc etc).

Just play other games (there's several good ones out there) while you wait for DeLuca to return.

(s)AINT

Aug 19, 2019
just one quick question, is there any consequences if you play through every girl's mission? cheating on luna seems like commit suicide.

Le Mat

May 30, 2020
Might there be an Italian version/translation of this game ? It is reputed to have so much psychological grind and speechifying that it would provide one with an opportunity to brush up one's Italian...

Echiham

Jun 12, 2018
I am actually so amazed by how well this story is written, I dl'ed this game today and I just played it non stop till the end because I was just so immersed into all of it. Especially Luna's past even though I chose for the short version it still felt so heavy to go through in comparison to all of the previous parts.

I also really like the whole "serpents gang of four and slightly below elites having each their own style of fighting and all that. Reminds me of anime tropes but god I'm such a sucker for it. I can't WAIT FOR MORE keep up the good job!!

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well if you want a Unicorn you can have one but it´s Gracies and the Dragon belongs too our Loved Luna

:ROFLMAO:
Mmmm I like that debate. Which mythic animal would go to which girl? I mean, let us be honest here. Totally more glamorous than "the serpents". Who wants to be a serpent when you can be:

Cordia is a phoenix. They are inmortal and unreachable, the perfect creature, definitely fits the blizzard queen watching all matters from above.
Gracie is a kitsune. A 9-tail fox. They are supposed to be super intelligent and beautiful. Can Gracie be anything but a fox, a extremely cunning creature, super loyal once you obtained their trust?
Luna is a dragon. Should require no explanation, pure passion and fire.
Isabel is a unicorn. Something so beautiful and elegant and something we should not taint no matter what (hehe)

Last edited:

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Isabel is a unicorn. Something so beautiful and elegant and something we should not taint no matter what (hehe)
Come on! That's a badass unicorn on the picture you just quoted! Not a fucking rainbow farting stupid creature from a little girly anime.
And I agree, Isabel could be a unicorn, but she's the badass kind. She looks beautiful and elegant...
But. You. Better. Not. Piss. Her. Off.
Or you'll find yourself at the pointy end of things... :cool:

To me she seems more like a tigress, though. She's beautiful and elegant and soft and she purrs when she decides to let you to pet her. But she she has a lot of hidden pointy razor sharp teeth and nails and she can rip you to shreds if she wants to. So, you know. You. Better. Not. Piss. Her. Off. :cool:

And yes, Gracie could totally be a kitsune. And Luna is a dragon, alright.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Come on! That's a badass unicorn on the picture you just quoted! Not a fucking rainbow farting stupid creature from a little girly anime.
And I agree, Isabel is a unicorn, but she's the badass kind. She looks beautiful and elegant...
But. You. Better. Not. Piss. Her. Off.
Or you'll find yourself at the pointy end of things... :cool:
I agree totally with what you say. She is badass, she is beautiful and elegant. The whole "not taint" was a joke to the point she is the boss' wife, we should not defile her. What I should do, however, is not what I will do. I plan to put in her a pointy thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: HopesGaming
4.40 star(s) 492 Votes