JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I just started playing this game and I see there are controversies over release dates. I usually spend my time over in the A Wife and Mother thread, and I thought we had long waits between releases!
Delay for the update (v0.07, which was released today for certain Patreon tiers) this time is justified because of the massive overhaul in gameplay as well as the usual story event content.
Not sure which version you're playing, but if it isn't v0.07, I'd hold off on playing any further since any saves from previous version will be incompatible with v0.07.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
There is no argument.
You made an incorrect statement & I have provided you with the facts of the matter.
You decided to call anyone who presents facts, in opposition to unsubstantiated opinion, a "stomp brigade".
That's not a friendly reminder, that's a derogative term.
:unsure: I think if he went with vigilant defenders of truth and reason as opposed to stomp brigade that conversation could've gone better.

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
I say sooner, more precisely today.

Cheers ;)

First, I love you!

Second, this is fantastic! That I am mistaken and wrong is not new and I have been living with this curse all my life. But I seriously love it when I am wrong in the good way!

Thank you sooo much!!

You earned this by Liam Neeson himself

1617910389293.png

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Release frequency is expected to be back to normal, after this one.
Actually, I think Hopes said he's gonna try to cut down on the wait period between releases so they become quicker, but with less content (this is compared to a normal release of course).
But I think even that he said it is not set in stone always, and would sometimes depends on the story.

So I think after this update, it's reasonable to assume release frequency may just be somewhere within quicker ~ normal range depending on the situation.

Kinda wondering what how he's thinking of in terms of quicker releases.
Don't think releases like Ataegina's dev does would work in DeLuca's case. Perhaps it's something like how LikesBlondes does with his Rebirth episodes releases (like how episode 2 for that game was released in 2 parts)? Hmmmm :unsure:

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
:unsure: I think if he went with vigilant defenders of truth and reason as opposed to stomp brigade that conversation could've gone better.
I'd settle for anything non-derogative? :unsure::LOL:

Cheers ;)

You absolute beauty!! :love: Thank you, thank you, thank you...
So I think after this update, it's reasonable to assume release frequency may just be somewhere within quicker ~ normal range depending on the situation.
Ssshhhhh! (Trying to manage their expectations!) ;)

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and WhiteyG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Cheers ;)

Holy........

A hero actually appeared!! Thank you!
Now, I just need to wait for someone to compress the game.
Abhai could you please work your magic? ;)

Last edited:

Zentis

Aug 5, 2019

Cheers ;)

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you're looking for money, I don't have it. What I do have are a particular set of skills. Skills that I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. I will look for you, I will find you and I will kiss you on your face (with a mask ofc).

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Holy........

A hero actually appeared!! Thank you!
Now, I just need to wait for someone to compress the game.
Abhai could you please work your magic? ;)
Sorry, IM not sure im gonna be able even to download it from that link (dl speed atm 0.5MB/s, its gonna take a while).
Yet, some of the other crunchers will do it soon enough, no doubt.

• Sad
Reactions: Mortarion and JJJ84

NicholasG

Aug 25, 2019
Sorry, IM not sure im gonna be able even to download it from that link (dl speed atm 0.5MB/s, its gonna take a while).
Yet, some of the other crunchers will do it soon enough, no doubt.
My poor ass internet is downloading it with 300 kbps, I need it on nopy :cry:

4.40 star(s) 492 Votes