Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
Not liking a game is fine. As you said, the story is not realistic for you. It is juvenile. Many like you also feel like that.
But the difference between them and you is that they accept and move on while you decided that everyone else is wrong for liking something you do not. That is why people are making a fool out of you.

Long updates? Shouldn't you be glad that games you dislike have long updates? This is just you wanting to find something to attack with.
Wrong site? When did you take ownership of the site? Are you f95? Is this your personal site? It is called self-entitlement and it is frowned upon.

You are wrong when you say you are not right or wrong. Because you are simply wrong. Not for disliking the game, but for thinking that your own the site and invalidating other people's opinions.
What i did, just post that i stop playing this game. Then this funny guy, nobody or something, ask "why?". I give him the honest answer. Like him, by the way. He joking, and then luffing about the joke. Self-effican man, clearly.

I don`t decide anything. Everyone is free in their delusions. And i no glad at all about long updates, it is bad. I don`t dislike your game, i don`t like it. It not bad, just not interesting to me.

I look for games with sexual content from the start on this site. Because of that, maybe i have wrong view. I can play VN without it. I just want keep my english on the same level, at least. It is not my born language. So, how my english, by the way? I don`t own the site, and invalidating other people's opinions it is usual for most of us.

Like i sad earlier, do what you do. And best of luck, i mean it! :)

Reactions: whichone

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Then this funny guy, nobody or something, ask "why?"
That why question is not for "Why did you abandon the game?", that question asked because you decided to announce that in a pirate site. If you are a patron, decided to stop supporting Hopes and you want to share why are you stopped supporting him/her than use patreon, why announce on f95? If you are not patron, why do you think anyone will give a fuck about what you played or dont played? If every single soul that played a game writes to thread of that game "I will play your game" or "I wont play your game", all threads willl be at least thousands of pages

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'm fucking dying here!!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:!!!
Special needs, maybe. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

What are these acronyms for?
OCR, to the best of my knowledge, is Optical Character Recognition.
OPG is Office of the Public Guardian.
Sorry, but I am just not familiar with whichever terms you are using them for. .
OPG - Организованная Преступная Группировка. I don`t now how it in english.

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
That why question is not for "Why did you abandon the game?", that question asked because you decided to announce that in a pirate site. If you are a patron, decided to stop supporting Hopes and you want to share why are you stopped supporting him/her than use patreon, why announce on f95? If you are not patron, why do you think anyone will give a fuck about what you played or dont played? If every single soul that played a game writes to thread of that game "I will play your game" or "I wont play your game", all threads willl be at least thousands of pages
I don`t give a fuck about your don`t give a fuck, dude.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I am kind of confused in here, is sex between Eiza and MC count as penetration?
It does. Though I guess either Carta either forgot that scene, or he's not counting it cause Eiza is a side girl, and not one of the main girls (Luna, Gracie, Isabel, Cordia).

My guess is Eiza won't be the only side girl in the game though.

There's following girls (with potential to become sidegirls in the future I'd imagine):

- Siobhan, the Scorpion princess (became pretty obvious after the stealth mission)
- Amita, one of twin nuns Capos
- Amata, one of the twin nuns Capos
- Leliana, Elite soldato (not much of a presence in the main story yet, more in contracts, but who knows in the future, I hope she becomes a side-girl)
- Caterina, rollerskating Capo (she seems to be lean more towards women, particularly Cordia, but here's hoping she's at least bi-sexual)

Characters from Wilfred's Division such as Elita and Onorina, it's a bit too early to think about whether they can be side-girls or not (even though I did love Elita giving MC hints to give "Serpent" the high-five).

Last edited:

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Construction of this phrase is wrong?
But it feels oh so right ...

What this phrase was supposed to mean is: somebody who doesn't give a fuck wouldn't be as inclined to mention that he doesn't give a fuck if he could just ignore it (which would be the logical result of not giving a fuck after said initial statement, I've tried it on other game threads and it works).

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
- Leliana Jokren, Elite soldado (not much of a presence in the main story yet, more in contracts, but who knows in the future, I hope she becomes a side-girl)
Wait, I thought Jokren is the name of the male Elite Soldato, not Lelianna's last name?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I don`t give a fuck about your don`t give a fuck, dude.
You know, for someone who says that you dislike the game, saying it's juvenile, taking too long to update (like Hopes said, basically excuses to attack the game and the dev), yada yada yada, you sure do a lot of posting and replying back to whole bunch of people, again and again.
See the absolute irony there? lol

Nobody gives a damn whether you're special forces or even if you're president of the world for that matter.
You've said your piece, and people disagreed.

Move on to games where you can stick the dick in from the start which you'll be happy with lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: whichone

Kabal_FX16

Jul 29, 2018
But it feels oh so right ...

What this phrase was supposed to mean is: somebody who doesn't give a fuck wouldn't be as inclined to mention that he doesn't give a fuck if he could just ignore it (which would be the logical result of not giving a fuck after said initial statement, I've tried it on other game threads and it works).
I agree with you. Most of the time it not worth it. But now 4:27 AM, almost morning, i am at work. It`s fun. So, how my english?

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
They're twins. It's said in the "Fly White Bird, Fly!" event when you meet the two of them (Leliana again since contracts).
I know that scene and just checked. The exact words were

"Lelianna and Jokren 'The Bear' Daxen. Both elite soldiers from Caterina's crew."
"And both with quite a reputation. Not many will dare attack us with these two here."

No mention of them being twins. And the last name is Daxen, if they're related.

If Lelianna has a twin it would probably be Alexa, who was in The Bonanzo Meeting contract, and I assume is the 2nd lavendar-hair girl in the Spy-Trio gallery render.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes