nobody_cares

Mar 20, 2019
I replayed it recently and I would put my estimate at 4 hours. It can go longer if you get lost or grind. But don't rush it either-- there are moments (many) worth savoring. First run through; 4-6 hours?
Mine is about the same, approximately 4-6 hours playing.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
4-6+ hours for the intended targets (reading the story and enjoying the game).

2-3 hours for the ones who speed read and tend to use cheats.

0-1 hour for the people that skip story and stop only at interesting points (lewd)

1-10 mins for the people who downloaded the game without knowing that it was a heavy story game.

1-3 min for people that get a crash at startup and decided to quit due to the trauma.

0 mins for dead people.

Think that is about right

A Nonny Mouse

Mar 14, 2019
Upgraded from 0.3-0.4 got a story scene with jamal, and an attempted assassination scene.
Am I missing something? Or is that everything?
Already levelled up max and got soldato rank in 0.3.
Cheers

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I find it funny that this category of people is usually the same ones that come back 10 minutes after an update is first released to complain that it wasn't long enough :LOL:
Some people think that the script appears out of the blue. Like magic.
I mean, it's not like the script is actually written by the dev which takes a lot of time and hence part of the content.
Naughty pictures == content.
Less naughty pictures == less content.

Upgraded from 0.3-0.4 got a story scene with jamal, and an attempted assassination scene.
Am I missing something? Or is that everything?
Already levelled up max and got soldato rank in 0.3.
Cheers
Check "?"-"Events" to see all available events in the game.
Gracie events are also in 0.04

What do the options written in red mean?
Extra scenes/dialogues if the love points for the girl is high enough.

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
anyway I hope we'll see the lady that can fight on high heels soon, the one Gracie and Luna was talking about while watching a movie

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Some people think that the script appears out of the blue. Like magic.
I mean, it's not like the script is actually written by the dev which takes a lot of time and hence part of the content.
Naughty pictures == content.
Less naughty pictures == less content.

Check "?"-"Events" to see all available events in the game.
Gracie events are also in 0.04

Extra scenes/dialogues if the love points for the girl is high enough.
It's sad that the final product of so much work can be experienced so quickly. I myself am a writer, and I've also worked in video production. Literally hours is spent for something an audience experiences for only a few minutes. I've handed off a short story or a chapter of a novel to a friend for an early opinion and what took me weeks to write is returned relatively quickly with some comments. While the fast turnaround is appreciated, at first it was a bit deflating to think of all the meticulous effort you went through to get a couple of hours of another's enjoyment.

I've had to learn to avoid thinking like that. I definitely appreciate the great effort you're clearly going through as you progress this game. Very well done.

Reactions: HopesGaming

Deleted member 15555

Harem Lover
Donor
Apr 25, 2017
It's sad that the final product of so much work can be experienced so quickly. I myself am a writer, and I've also worked in video production. Literally hours is spent for something an audience experiences for only a few minutes. I've handed off a short story or a chapter of a novel to a friend for an early opinion and what took me weeks to write is returned relatively quickly with some comments. While the fast turnaround is appreciated, at first it was a bit deflating to think of all the meticulous effort you went through to get a couple of hours of another's enjoyment.

I've had to learn to avoid thinking like that. I definitely appreciate the great effort you're clearly going through as you progress this game. Very well done.
i agree but this world have many ungratefull people or simply ignorant of those facts...
i have seen many amazing devs like HG get criticized no matter what, the most that pain me seeing is when they talk about other things that have nothing to do with the game like "this guys milking" and blablablá when they dont know the person (n)

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
Yeah not gonna lie but the way this game is made it is truly unique. Like a perfect mix between wine and a good cheese. RPG and dating elements, the music just makes the experience sensual. Damn hope this creator finishes this game. Cuz i'm hooked with it , suggest u guys out there try it.

U will not regret it.

Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
Ok thats it Endgame has come out and ive seen it Game of thrones is coming to an end and i dread it Dev Save me from this boredom and release the Game i dont care if its not finished im bored and thats all that matters ( for those who think im being serious im not but i am Bored so very Bored )

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes