HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
whenever I open the laptop, the game goes in error mode. Is it because I used an earlier version? Do I have to redo everything again? D:
The only time that error happens is if you used the cheat mod before the mod author updated to the current game version.
So try to get a clean version (optional: go a few saves back too)

Reactions: Serra Angel

goochklok

Feb 6, 2019
So I have to say this.

My last render got heavily criticized and I got a big backlash for forgetting to include an important person in it.
I want to first apologize to everyone who I've disappointed and have felt down by this grievous act.

But fret no more! I have remade the render and everything been fixed! The important person is now in the render too!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Perfect lmao. Can't have bunny suits without the best girl! :LOL:

Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
Super Luna :love: For people who love Luna like me I'll share!

Fan art By mannitt
Enjoy guys! :love:(y):love:(y):love:(y):love:(y)

View attachment 298541
Sorry sir, but that's not Luna. She would never leave home without her guns, even if she had the power of Superman.

I can totally see her killing some dude that disrespected her, turning back time, killing the same dude that disrespected her, turning b...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Have human +300 patrons. It makes incredibly short updates, without content, and not once a month, but every two or three months. Pathetic, lazy developer. Sorry, but I just ran out of emotions with his last release. 0 content per year of operation (lol)
I am sorry that you ran out of emotions. That sounds really tough. Hope you find a dev that gives you some emotions back. Emotions are important.
Also, how do you know all my 300 patrons are humans? Maybe there are some nonhumans among 'em.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
will the update be coming soon???
A new dev. update will be out soon. But in general, the script is almost done and full-on work with the renders.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Have human +300 patrons. It makes incredibly short updates, without content, and not once a month, but every two or three months. Pathetic, lazy developer. Sorry, but I just ran out of emotions with his last release. 0 content per year of operation (lol)
Ok, you can try Freeloading Family, great devs, great game, update every month. And concerning HopesGaming, come on, Do you think it is really easy to make that shit? He does everything all by himself, Freeloading family developed by two people, the writer and the programmer, there are no animations and background music. Only main theme(and that is still a lot i should say).
I really dont remember do this game have animations, but can you imagine how beautiful background music here? Do you know how hard to choose the right song for a moment? I know only one game that beats DeLuca in music and that is Being a DIK. Renders here are also really beautiful. There are a lot of hard work was made to make the background look so good. In the beginning i thought that girls models was not so good, but after i saw sme renders with backgrounds... Just wow. And yes, perhaps Being a DIK is also better in backgrounds, girls models, music and everything. But updates there once a half year, and the author i also know for heavy drama shit. So no, not gonna rate Being a DIK as a better game than DeLucas. Right now my top is like this: first one Freeloading family and second is DeLucas and after that all other games.
Sorry Hopes, no offence, but no one can beat Alice :)

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Ok, you can try Freeloading Family, great devs, great game, update every month. And concerning HopesGaming, come on, Do you think it is really easy to make that shit? He does everything all by himself, Freeloading family developed by two people, the writer and the programmer, there are no animations and background music. Only main theme(and that is still a lot i should say).
I really dont remember do this game have animations, but can you imagine how beautiful background music here? Do you know how hard to choose the right song for a moment? I know only one game that beats DeLuca in music and that is Being a DIK. Renders here are also really beautiful. There are a lot of hard work was made to make the background look so good. In the beginning i thought that girls models was not so good, but after i saw sme renders with backgrounds... Just wow. And yes, perhaps Being a DIK is also better in backgrounds, girls models, music and everything. But updates there once a half year, and the author i also know for heavy drama shit. So no, not gonna rate Being a DIK as a better game than DeLucas. Right now my top is like this: first one Freeloading family and second is DeLucas and after that all other games.
Sorry Hopes, no offence, but no one can beat Alice :)

Haha, no offense taken.
About that guy, it's best to ignore posts like those. It's clear what type he is by looking at his previous posts in other threads.
I've always been transparent about what kind of game this is and the time it takes.

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
@HopesGaming in just want to say that this game is so great. Keep up the good work, the result of your work is so entertaining.

Thanks for this amazing game. You are the first dev here, who has convinced to be a patreon! I hope it helps you with your work.

That means, IF i get this friggin PayPal thing working as intendet...

Have you get some problems with PayPal reported?

1557522829027.png

i try the last ~30 minutes to get the pledge via PayPal, same result every time ...

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
@HopesGaming in just want to say that this game is so great. Keep up the good work, the result of your work is so entertaining.

Thanks for this amazing game. You are the first dev here, who has convinced to be a patreon! I hope it helps you with your work.

That means, IF i get this friggin PayPal thing working as intendet...

Have you get some problems with PayPal reported?

View attachment 300486

i try the last ~30 minutes to get the pledge via PayPal, same result every time ...
Thank you for the kind words and for the patronage!
No problems from my side. And it also shows that you have become a patron. So think it went through

Reactions: Serra Angel

Mortarion

Donor
Oct 22, 2017
Thank you for the kind words and for the patronage!
No problems from my side. And it also shows that you have become a patron. So think it went through
Nevermind, now it has worked...

1:0 for my uMatrix in Chrome, 1 friggin script forgotten to enable :mad:

one question: If my Bank account is charged, which purpose of use is displayed on the account statement . Just to avoid embarrassing moments . :whistle:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Nevermind, now it has worked...

1:0 for my uMatrix in Chrome, 1 friggin script forgotten to enable :mad:

one question: If my Bank account is charged, which purpose of use is displayed on the account statement . Just to avoid embarrassing moments . :whistle:
It should be Paypal *patreon inc*
So nothing telling about it that could lead to anything embarrassing, haha.

ToxicLemming

Jul 5, 2017
So Mortarions post got me thinking:

If a pirated game results in people playing it becoming Patrons, is it still classed as a pirated game?

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes