Mytez

Engaged Member
Jul 28, 2017
So Mortarions post got me thinking:

If a pirated game results in certain people playing it becoming Patrons, is it still classed as a pirated game?
I'm assuming that most of the patrons are former pirates, it's a niche product in a niche community, so the easiest way to know about the game is by finding it in pirate sites, since it obviously isn't adversited.

Serra Angel

Aug 22, 2018
Probably best on a black or grey shirt, tho.... I don't think that picture would blend well on a white/color shirt... :unsure:

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Is there any penetration in the game yet? I've already completed Isabella and Luna's contents any still no Penetration..

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
Somethin been buggin me, Why would Isabella cheat on her husband when he's a thousand times better lookin than the MC? Just my opinion anyways.. Unless his dick is of very small size haha

Reactions: TheMilkyOne

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
So, went from ignoring this game for over half a year to suddenly wanting an update every week -_-, I can't wait for the next update.

Reactions: TheMilkyOne

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Somethin been buggin me, Why would Isabella cheat on her husband when he's a thousand times better lookin than the MC? Just my opinion anyways.. Unless his dick is of very small size haha
It's sort of what I brought up earlier, with how I don't believe in the possibility of a harem path, because there's too many variables. With Isabella, I don't see the reason she'd want to cheat on her husband when he's treated her so well and seems to truly care for her like she does for him (with the other problem being how, if she does cheat on him with the mc, there's a STRONG possibility the mc will wake up in the dessert naked, bound, and shot to death).

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder. We don't know who she considers more attractive.

Reactions: Serra Angel

Blade221

Aug 6, 2018
It's sort of what I brought up earlier, with how I don't believe in the possibility of a harem path, because there's too many variables. With Isabella, I don't see the reason she'd want to cheat on her husband when he's treated her so well and seems to truly care for her like she does for him (with the other problem being how, if she does cheat on him with the mc, there's a STRONG possibility the mc will wake up in the dessert naked, bound, and shot to death).
Haha tru that. Unless in future updates, Antonio somhow dies, Hey it's the mafia so anything can happen. MC almost died in the begginin, If it had been Antonio eatin in that plate, He would have died. Anyways if antonio does die then Isabella becomes a widow, And thus free for the MC to take! Don't think it's gonna be too hard seeing how it was with her hubby alive.

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
Haha tru that. Unless in future updates, Antonio somhow dies, Hey it's the mafia so anything can happen. MC almost died in the begginin, If it had been Antonio eatin in that plate, He would have died. Anyways if antonio does die then Isabella becomes a widow, And thus free for the MC to take! Don't think it's gonna be too hard seeing how it was with her hubby alive.
yeah, the Widow path does make more sense for sure, and is believable in this style of game.

Piyush3362

Jul 7, 2018
Or Antonio turns out to be the one who was trying to kill the MC all along :unsure: then the harem path will open up for MC in the family:love:

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes