Odin Eye Patch

Aug 9, 2018
side note was the thing about dragons an april fools joke coz seeing Luna riding a dragon welding dual pistols sounds pretty badass :cool: now when Luna burns a city to the ground she does it with style and shes only so so crazy she might shoot the bad guys or she might shoot the dragon in the head for looking at her funny no one safe

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
side note was the thing about dragons an april fools joke coz seeing Luna riding a dragon welding dual pistols sounds pretty badass :cool: now when Luna burns a city to the ground she does it with style and shes only so so crazy she might shoot the bad guys or she might shoot the dragon in the head for looking at her funny no one safe
the dragons are coming.jpg

Imjustghosting

Jan 1, 2019
I avoided Luca's jeans storyline because it was just the start of the game and my stealth stat wasn't upgraded. I ended up maxing all stats etc. But now I can't trigger any storyline with Luca (excluding main story) can anybody help?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I avoided Luca's jeans storyline because it was just the start of the game and my stealth stat wasn't upgraded.
Stealth doesn't matter, go talk to Luna in her room at noon (when she's awake) to start the jeans event. Waiting shouldn't lock you out of any events. Luna's events are usually started the same way, or from when she's watching a movie.

If you've started it go get the jeans (and maybe something else) while Gracie's dancing in the living room.

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I avoided Luca's jeans storyline because it was just the start of the game and my stealth stat wasn't upgraded. I ended up maxing all stats etc. But now I can't trigger any storyline with Luca (excluding main story) can anybody help?
If I rememebr right the only things you need the stats for atm are the missions and peeking on Luna and Gracie in the washroom. I hope we start seeing some story events in the game that require the use of your stats.

Reactions: Mithantrope

Imjustghosting

Jan 1, 2019
Stealth doesn't matter, go talk to Luna in her room at noon (when she's awake) to start the jeans event. Waiting shouldn't lock you out of any events. Luna's events are usually started the same way, or from when she's watching a movie.

If you've started it go get the jeans (and maybe something else) while Gracie's dancing in the living room.
I intentionally rejected it thinking that because my stats were too low I might get a negative outcome, now I don't get the option to do that quest or anyother quests involving Luca (aside from the main quest), Im asking because at this point I have completed all side quests and have got all max sats etc and I don't want to restart

Imjustghosting

Jan 1, 2019
If I rememebr right the only things you need the stats for atm are the missions and peeking on Luna and Gracie in the washroom. I hope we start seeing some story events in the game that require the use of your stats.
Yeah I didn't know at the beginning the dialog made it look like it could go sour e.g when Luca says she didn't want to get in trouble if she gets caught.

Last edited:

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
I intentionally rejected it thinking that because my stats were too low I might get a negative outcome, now I don't get the option to do that quest or anyother quests involving Luca (aside from the main quest), Im asking because at this point I have completed all side quests and have got all max sats etc and I don't want to restart
Hmm, stats should not affect if you can start a quest or not. Can you send me your savegame?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I don't know how to send a savegame
If your on PC the save is in the folder...

The_DeLuca_Family-0.04.1-pc/game/save

To post it here in a comment, click the attach files button opposite post reply and select you save.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I can't get Gunned Down Jeans to start either, it's up to HopesGaming. Tried a new game to test something out too, and picking not to get involved seems to make the event (and so any later Luna events probably) impossible to start after.

Edit - Hopefully it'll work with an edit, dilp198 Hope posted a save for you on the next page.

Last edited:

Nekura

Dec 5, 2017
I can't get Gunned Down Jeans to start either, it's up to HopesGaming. Tried a new game to test something out too, and picking not to get involved seems to make the event (and so any later Luna events probably) impossible to start after.
This is why I look for and complete every side quest I can find before I move on with the main story, I don't want to miss out on anything in this game.

4.40 star(s) 485 Votes