BitesZaDusto

Jul 4, 2017
So I did all the Gracie events, finished the current story content, and did the solider introduction. Last scene I got was when everyone was talking downstairs. Is that the end of current content, because I didn't see the credits roll unlike the last update I believe?

tmang

Sep 25, 2018
So I did all the Gracie events, finished the current story content, and did the solider introduction. Last scene I got was when everyone was talking downstairs. Is that the end of current content, because I didn't see the credits roll unlike the last update I believe?

I think the credits are bugged because i got the credits then i ended up getting the night scene with the intruder.

D

Deleted member 492113

This game are awesome, the graphics, story, mechanics, one of the bests!

But more feet scenes are welcome, haha

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
if somebody needs it
updated cheatmod for v0.4 (at first make backup freeRoamingLabels.rpy)(unpack and paste to DelucaFamily/game - confirm overwrite)
all credits goes to Le Taz

Reactions: LegendKing23

LegendKing23

Feb 15, 2019
I was playing normally (Until Gracie) I guess this is a glitch or my game fucked up I donna but i still deleted my walkthrough and the game i reinstall the game but everything was wase i did all the other events so far but the Gracie Events after first three Quests : 1) Dancing With A Deluca 2) Friends! 3) It's All About The Intent (After the kiss with Gracie) i can't do shit i can't do rest of the quests Town Time etc.... She says come tomorrow after Night time kiss but nothing happens!! Sorry yall im just pissed i tried so many times download delete download delete and i tryed to do differrent walkthough but it don't matter shit yeeeaaa....

One of the best games i played so far so yea thats why i tried :rolleyes:

Any fix or fix gonna come with the update i donno but if anybody knows pls let me know

Reactions: Lycan Huntz4Oppai

Mactor

May 31, 2017
Gracie's stroryline is nice and all but I miss Luna xD. The choice to not have Luna and MC follow gracie around is one I understand, what with that being a very cliched thing to do, but having her say she's hungry set up a perfect oportunity for a lunch date that just didn't hapenT.T
Great update though. Still has quite a good few typos, but I haven't come across any bugs though I have come across things I would change.
I would suggest varying the colour or the font or anything in the character names when you have two "???" characters speaking. It's not really that hard to follow as is right now, but it can in the future really limit the range of scenes you can make. Scenes with 3+ unknown characters would be a pain to follow, unless you always have the speaking character on screen, which could ruin the flow of scenes, as well as hinder shot composition.
It's also not a huge deal but passing the time of day could be easier. Right now there is no way to do it from every room in the game(to the best of my knowledge). In the first playthrough that won't be a problem, since free time will be directed towards the grind, but comming back after an upgrade with 10k in the bank and only a few hundred bucks that you can even spend, doing missions no longer matter and the game will really just be composed of passing time until the event you're waiting for. The ability to do that easily from the room where the event you're waiting on take place would be really nice.
Other than that, I *guess* Gracie's relationship with the MC progressesd faster than I would like/expect, but that's probably just me.
Also, I had previously heard of some sort of training for the girl, which I had assumed Luna teaching Gracie about the missions and shit, so, did I miss something or was that too a joke like the dragon stuff?

merlin20

May 4, 2017
I"m on the event " The magic touch" I spoke to her , checked the hidden recordings , wait a couple of days and nothing , i'm blocked , nothing new , can't speak new dialogue with her , don't know how to do

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
It's also not a huge deal but passing the time of day could be easier. Right now there is no way to do it from every room in the game(to the best of my knowledge).
Oh yea. This is a thing that needs to be added. Right now, the two ways to pass the time is going to your laptop and doing a mission. Both takes an insane amount of clicks.

Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Oh yea. This is a thing that needs to be added. Right now, the two ways to pass the time is going to your laptop and doing a mission. Both takes an insane amount of clicks.
go to your room and click on the laptop, choose the option to Relax for awhile and it will move you to the next part of the day

heero000

Jun 23, 2018
I"m on the event " The magic touch" I spoke to her , checked the hidden recordings , wait a couple of days and nothing , i'm blocked , nothing new , can't speak new dialogue with her , don't know how to do
in my case I wait from monday to monday of another week (probably 4-5 days is enough)(from one recording to next one)
when it comes to new dialogues : first part is in her bedroom at afternoon (after opened recording), second is in living room when she dance and third in her bedroom at night (something like that :unsure:)

Lycan Huntz4Oppai

The Voyeur Wolf
Donor
May 31, 2017
I was playing normally (Until Gracie) I guess this is a glitch or my game fucked up I donna but i still deleted my walkthrough and the game i reinstall the game but everything was wase i did all the other events so far but the Gracie Events after first three Quests : 1) Dancing With A Deluca 2) Friends! 3) It's All About The Intent (After the kiss with Gracie) i can't do shit i can't do rest of the quests Town Time etc.... She says come tomorrow after Night time kiss but nothing happens!! Sorry yall im just pissed i tried so many times download delete download delete and i tryed to do differrent walkthough but it don't matter shit yeeeaaa....

One of the best games i played so far so yea thats why i tried :rolleyes:

Any fix or fix gonna come with the update i donno but if anybody knows pls let me know
Same thing happened to me too. I think there is a fix coming though so hopefully soon.

sulli62600

Nov 2, 2018
Hello, I have a problem, I took my backup to put it on the 0.04 but when I continue in the game, there is no word that "" "" on the scenes, what to do?

McWoodz

Oct 28, 2018
Hello, I have a problem, I took my backup to put it on the 0.04 but when I continue in the game, there is no word that "" "" on the scenes, what to do?
What language did you select? Only has English so far i think on 0.4. so other languages just show up as "" right now so could be that but if you are playing in English i have no idea :oops:

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes