reyty

Oct 29, 2018
im sort of feel sad for girls. shitty life with those restrictions, the code shit, etc. im just wanna cuddle them and protect from their lifestyle

Reactions: HopesGaming

drakkura

Jan 7, 2019
If you use the cheats it will cause issues with Town Time. All i did was copy over my save to a clean version of the game and that allowed me to continue on

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
Indeed.

Any mods or cheats etc not done by me can cause issues.
I can only advice to try and get a clean version and a clean save game.

Hey Hopes i just wonder , will these stats play any important role in the main quests or they are just for the contracts ? For example i believe in the next mission the stealth will be important. will it matter what stealth value I have? will it play a significant role in the main quests later in the game like in breaking points? Dunno if we are going to choose how we can proceed like stealth or non stealth way
Honestly, can't say anything for certain yet. Stats will come to play in the story section, but is this going to be the new stats from the training that is planned or the stats from mission board, is still undecided. Planning stage on that.

Andeddo

May 6, 2018
ho

seems i cannot go further after 'Town time' i did the story but seems unable to continue.
again, skipped 2 weeks checking every room during the morning/noon/afternoon/evening/night time
Until official fix, you just need to finish Gracie storyline before main story

cuculain

Dec 12, 2017
Just started playing the game, am doing the house tour with Luna, and I can't help but think that if this game was a movie, it would be some kind of late 80s mafia parody movie. Enjoying it so far!

x_man

Dec 18, 2017
Don't come back.
This is not said to be mean or anything but even when there is a lot of sex in the game- there will still be a lot of focus on the story and that will never go away.
Hell i coming back i didn't say i didn't like the story but the updates are coming 2 long and short this is like me teasing my self every few month for nothing

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
how do I update this game right without starting the game new?
Move the save folder from the old to the new game. There should be a backup save folder hidden away the new game can use, but I always move the folder just to be safe.

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Hell i coming back i didn't say i didn't like the story but the updates are coming 2 long and short this is like me teasing my self every few month for nothing
What are u talking about? It's not been even a month and I personally saw two updates. With quite a lot of quality content.
And yes, no cheats on my side, but I already had max lvl in missions and a lot of money, maybe that's the problem with magic touch?

beatitnoob

Oct 5, 2017
Oh man I hate to ask this sort of question but...
I'm in love with this game!

Verrryyy roughly, when do you aim to have the next update done by? I know the last was delayed and smaller because of your health (which I hope now is much better by the way!)

Besides

Jan 30, 2019
Move the save folder from the old to the new game. There should be a backup save folder hidden away the new game can use, but I always move the folder just to be safe.
yeah I did that and it worked I guess but in the new content there were just the empty textbox
2019-03-19 22_24_37-Die DeLuca Familie.png 2019-03-19 22_24_07-Die DeLuca Familie.png

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Thank ya. Need to be careful of what I promise here. As things change.
But for certain:
End of the new soldier event. That need to be finished. This will also be the naughtiest event so far (she is side-character after all)
Back to the Fabio arc. Hopefully, end the arc.
Luna backstory.

Those are what I am mainly focused on atm.
I would say dragons:LOL:.

Yeah normally my response for negative is basically this:

If it's constructive negative I respond and tell them what I think etc.
Even if they heavily disagree with the direction the game is going they discuss it very civil and nice.
Nothing wrong with those.

The negative people that just do it to be negative (or the ones that come back each update for some odd reasons)
I usually just ignore.
But lately, I've responded to them. Just for the fun of it. Who doesn't like a cookie, hehe?
You and another dev usually do this. Because of the other dev, I'm not sure anymore if the green batch means dev or something different:p.

Other than that it was a good update, short for myself and I din't catch the few bugs/typos/what else. Haven't had a problem with Gracie's quest.
To be honest I think even if you had an update that takes days to play, I would most likely like more content and also can't wait for more. Not sure if I play the next one or skip it to have even "more" content when I play the next time.
I like the vibe of this game and I think I would enough it more than now, if the whole thing don't end after only a short time. The size of the content doesn't matter as it is always to short:D.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
what is it with the pressure of always asking for when the next update is gonna be out?
like id software used to say : when its done
until then there are plenty of other games on here (though very few with a story as good as this one)
seriously dev wrote he was sick - lewdlab (midnight paradise) got depression and still pressure pressure pressure
to release next update...
devs have a life too ;)

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes