Demonius

Oct 28, 2018
Forgive the ignorance but how the chead mode is activated or how do I know if I have it because I just download the game and I think I do not have the chead mode but I have the same problem, there is no progress after sending the email
the cheat mod is separate from the game. have you waited a few days and then checked the recordings on your laptop?

Reactions: HopesGaming

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Thank you for this fine update, it made my day when i woke up and saw the release. Read that you have been feeling poorly and hope things quickly get better, mostly for your sake ofc, but also for us who eagerly awaits every update to this astounding game.

HopesGaming

The Godfather
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2017
4 days wait between the recordings.
But do notice that after a few recordings you need to talk with gracie before being able to watch the next recordings.
(Always remember to check quest log)

KeinBa

Sep 26, 2017
Ah I can finally start this update: p

For u Frenchy people :)
Some more worries "VOUS" and the "feminine" next time maybe.
You better use spoiler tag for that picture my friend

Thanks for the update Hopes.Really enjoyed, already waiting for the next update

Reactions: Akamari

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
Slow progression is not my thing. I will check this game next year to see if there is any progression to my taste. Untill then, good luck to dev.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The last event made me laugh so hard. Willfred is really a comedian character. :D

And damn i had to play Lunas Date again because i forgot to save last time...which leads to "I want more Luna!" again. :(

Reactions: Akamari

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Small typo in How is Pops doing choice.

Gracie says "Son of former head of the Kasker Family, Parwiz Kaskar" One is with E and the other with A.

and "Kiss on checks thing too." Cheeks

The MC taking over a Wilfred line.

Going through the rest, there are a some more typos and some oddities/grammar rule weirdness. Maybe run the dialogue through a word processor to check/fix.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of The DeLuca Family v0.05.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 29.09.2019

Last edited:

DrAddy

Luna's Lover
Modder
Donor
Jun 14, 2017
is the german language already included in the 0.04 update or do i have to wait for 0.04a/0.04b?

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Interesting, "The Magic Touch" doesn't trigger for me either. Used my old save, don't know if i ever used a mod. Seems like she never got the mail with the movie recommendation. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 497 Votes