Feb 29, 2020
Be careful friend, you tread on sacred ground, now the Godesses' Army slumbers, but the faint steps of trespassing interlopers tend to stroke the psyche of the sleeping beast.

Kidding, but seriously fans who adore Luna = like 90% of us, you don't have to like her, we don't want to share anyway =P
There are 2 types of people. Those who appreciate The Goddess and those who wake up with an active wasps nest sewn in to their belly.

Feb 29, 2020
Gonna sound wierd but for me it wasn't Luna's looks or body, tho theres zero complaints from me, it was that 'I got ur back to death & beyond' mentality, the whole ride or die, but we doing it together part. Maybe it's her loyalty but that All In attitude really turns me on...yes I'm wierd lmao >;D
Real life chicks like Gracie and especially Isabella are a dime a dozen. Go outside and throw a rock and you'll probably hit 5 of them. A real life Luna though.. good luck finding one of those.

Reactions: erster199

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Real life chicks like Gracie and especially Isabella are a dime a dozen. Go outside and throw a rock and you'll probably hit 5 of them. A real life Luna though.. good luck finding one of those.
Well, I mean, and I'm not saying anyone should attempt this, since it's multiple crimes worth of jail time and other punishments, but, we DO know Luna's backstory. Hypothetically speaking, of course, if some psychopath out there were to decide to do all that stuff and dub it "The Luna project", it could happen...

:oops:

I totally agree with you and no one should look at the crossed out texts. I'm not responsible for any sicko out there getting ideas! :eek:

But if HopesGaming decides to break the fourth wall in his next game taking ideas from those same crossed out texts, ofc I didn't mean you when I said "sicko". ;)

Feb 29, 2020
I have to say, I just played the Luna story.
Man, that is heavy stuff!
Brilliant writing!
Made my eyes suspiciously wet.
And that is why I am so loyal to The Goddess that not only do I often have posts deleted in other threads I even choose whether or not I interact with chicks in other games based on whether or not The Goddess would approve of them.

Reactions: erster199

tglm001

Jun 30, 2019
click ~>? go to events see what you have missing I think u need to trigger it by order when it is green u are good to go and follow the deluca guide or you could go skip day
when i go to events then "town time" and "the friend of my friends are my friends?" is markt as green but when i go to the journey the last mission i did "the friend of my friends are my friends?" isn't shown there.
and i did go through the guide point for point but didn't work.There is also a bug fix for that problem but it didn't work

Mar 28, 2019
when i go to events then "town time" and "the friend of my friends are my friends?" is markt as green but when i go to the journey the last mission i did "the friend of my friends are my friends?" isn't shown there.
and i did go through the guide point for point but didn't work.There is also a bug fix for that problem but it didn't work
is your version latest or not? Mine is the latest version I don't have problem also there is a chance you didn't read ? ~> events requirement cause its text is small feels like eyes gonna pop out.

tglm001

Jun 30, 2019
is your version latest or not? Mine is the latest version I don't have problem also there is a chance you didn't read ? ~> events requirement cause its text is small feels like eyes gonna pop out.
i use 0.6 but with saves from 0.5.
the only event req is "the friends of my friend are my friends?"

Drakan47

Dec 17, 2018
But if HopesGaming decides to break the fourth wall in his next game taking ideas from those same crossed out texts, ofc I didn't mean you when I said "sicko". ;)
A strategy/mangement sim where you play as the mysterious six and are in charge of training a group of girls into... whatever their goal was to train them into, actually "what exactly was their goal" is a pretty big unanswered question in all this, it can't just be that they enjoy traumatizing and beating little girls right?... right?

Reactions: virtuvoid
Mar 28, 2019
i use 0.6 but with saves from 0.5.
the only event req is "the friends of my friend are my friends?"
SLR does all previous events are green? if not then you need them all green. I already finish the story and req small text no longer appear on my game. I think its 0.5 is the main problem I always play latest version on every game so that there will be no problem.

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Sorry for being curious but what would you like improved?
Adding a requirement I guess. Like "Massage the actor" requires "Feelings"(Gracie's event), I think "The Blizzard Princess" should require "My name is Luna" to be done.
Ah, shit, I just noticed in my preview post I had written in the Spoiler section what I believe should be changed, I put it in the spoiler section, because I was talking about the story, but after posting the Spoiler section didn't appear, editing it didn't help so I deleted it, you replayed extremely fast :D

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well, adding a requirement I guess. Like "Massage the actor" requires "Feelings"(Gracie's event), I think "The Blizzard Princess" should require "My name is Luna" to be done.
Actually The Blizzard Princess can be done in any order with My Name is Luna. It has been discussed before. Dialogue with Luna during the Blizzard Princess will change according to whether you did it or not.

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
Actually The Blizzard Princess can be done in any order with My Name is Luna. It has been discussed before. Dialogue with Luna during the Blizzard Princess will change according to whether you did it or not.
Wirrerr, this is the post ayhsel is referring to, if you were wondering:

There is two versions of the flashback with Luna.
If you have done My Name Is Luna, you will get the kissing scene with her.

If you haven't- you just get a flashback of her in her room and different diagloue.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That's what I mean with that it does not make sense asking when what happens first. The game already remembers what you did first and changes based on it.

Wirrerr

Sep 29, 2018
Thanks, I just finished the quest and instead of taking a look at the thread I wrote a comment, I'll go and see the different dialogue now, thanks again

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
A strategy/mangement sim where you play as the mysterious six and are in charge of training a group of girls into... whatever their goal was to train them into, actually "what exactly was their goal" is a pretty big unanswered question in all this, it can't just be that they enjoy traumatizing and beating little girls right?... right?
A bigger question for me is: what the fuck were you thinking when you kidnapped a DeLuca princess to turn to assassin? What were you expecting to happen and why would you risk wrath instead of picking a girl from the street? Clearly something bigger was going on

Reactions: virtuvoid

MonkeyLord

Apr 29, 2017
A bigger question for me is: what the fuck were you thinking when you kidnap a DeLuca princess to turn to assassin? What were you expecting to happen and why would you risk wrath instead of picking a girl from the street? Clearly something bigger was going on
Maybe it was simply for...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes