c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
Really? I thought there were way more. The twins, the one with the sniper, the princess, the eiza and sister, and I am sure there are more.
If he means with the guide the PDF linked in the OP, Ayhsel is right. Missing are, at least additional, Elita, Orunada (or however she's called), Lelianna, and some other female, we've encoutered during the contracts.

Last edited:

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
hahah sorry I don't... but I am not sure why I have the feeling I am being called a pervert?
Not really.
Umibõzu has rescued Miki at a young age. Later Umibõzu and Miki became a pair. And Ryo, the series know pervet number one, commented, that this was a great idea and also regret that he hadn't this idea himself to grow his own personal love interest.

...Really don't know if I call you a pervert or not, mabye both at the same time? :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Ayhsel

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
If he means with the guide the PDF linked in the OP, Ayhsel is right. Missing are, at least additional, Elita, Orunada (or however she's called), Lelianna, and some other female, we've encoutered durend the contracts.
Who is Elita? Don't remember that name.
Missing are the 5 I originally said, Amita & Amata, Eiza & her sister, Siobhan, plus the one Ayhsel mentioned from the Rescue mission - is that Orunada? Plus Leliana, as you added.
Who's the one who turns up with Leliana in The Bonanzo Meeting, Alexa?
So 8 total?

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Not really.
Umibõzu has rescued Miki at a young age. Later Umibõzu and Miki became a pair. And Ryo, the series know pervet number one, commeted, that this was a great idea and also regret that he hadn't this idea himself to grow his own personal love interest.

...Really don't know if I call you a pervert or not, mabye both at the same time? :ROFLMAO:
oh my goddess, that is terrible!! I am a pervert but I am not a groomer!

Reactions: c3p0

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Elita is one of the gents, I think.

If I'm not wrong, then yes, that would be her.
Cool, think that's a pretty firm 8 female DeLuca members not in the pdf.
Amita & Amata, Eiza & her sister, Siobhan, Leliana, Alexa & Orunada.
Not counting Bikini Girl, as she's not a part of the DeLuca Family. Maybe shouldn't include Siobhan, in that case? :unsure:
7, then. lol

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Cool, think that's a pretty firm 8 female DeLuca members not in the pdf.
Amita & Amata, Eiza & her sister, Siobhan, Leliana, Alexa & Orunada.
Not counting Bikini Girl, as she's not a part of the DeLuca Family. Maybe shouldn't include Siobhan, in that case? :unsure:
7, then. lol
My rule is as follows: if she is hot, we count her in!

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: whichone

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
DELUCA-VERSE BABES/GIRLS COMPENDIUM: SEASON 1 COMPLETE EDITION

This will have mid to high level spoilers of the game. If you haven't played the game yet, I highly suggest you play "The DeLuca Family Season 1" first.
You have been warned!!

** Season 1 Compendium is now complete. When Season 2 starts, with returning and more female characters there will be a separate post Titled: DELUCA-VERSE BABES/GIRLS COMPENDIUM: SEASON 2 **

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Damn, that's A LOT.
Ayhsel I hope you like this man.
I think I added every single female character who made an appearance (or mentioned only yet I could find visuals of, like Alexa), but if I missed any, let me know.

Last edited:

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
DELUCA BABES/GIRLS COMPENDIUM

This will have mid to high level spoilers of the game. If you haven't played the game yet, I highly suggest you play the game first.
You have been warned!!

Damn, that's A LOT.
I think I added every single female character who made an appearance (or mentioned only yet I could find visuals of, like Alexa), but if I missed any, let me know.
Excellent work my friend!! You went way beyond what I was expecting.. Can I make two comments though?

1) I would not put young Luna and Gracie separated, you can include them after their current picture. That way it keeps the log cleaner.

2) Fina does look a bit too young yet (although I am doing her as soon as she becomes legal), but Lelliana and Alexa are illegal too? cause they look fucking good in my book. Like seriously, even the judge would understand if we show him these pictures!

HopesGaming I think JJJ84 did an awesome job here, so maybe it would be nice to include a link in the OP to keep track?

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
DELUCA BABES/GIRLS COMPENDIUM

This will have mid to high level spoilers of the game. If you haven't played the game yet, I highly suggest you play the game first.
You have been warned!!

Damn, that's A LOT.
Great compendium, thanks for making it. Though I gotta say the last couple brought back bad memories - it would've been wrong to leave them out, but this was giving me the chills.

c3p0

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
Nov 20, 2017
2) Fina does look a bit too young yet (although I am doing her as soon as she gets just slightly older), but Lelliana and Alexa are illegal too?
I very much count Isabel, Luna and Gracie as illegal. If it comes out what we do, we would swim with the fishes.:sneaky:
@HopesGaming I think @JJJ84 did an awesome job here, so maybe it would be nice to include a link in the OP to keep track?
Hope isn't owner of the thread, so a kind mod or uploader need to do this.

Reactions: JJJ84 and Ayhsel

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Excellent work my friend!! You went way beyond what I was expecting.. Can I make two comments though?

1) I would not put young Luna and Gracie separated, you can include them after their current picture. That way it keeps the log cleaner.

2) Fina does look a bit too young yet (although I am doing her as soon as she gets just slightly older), but Lelliana and Alexa are illegal too? cause they look fucking good in my book. Like seriously, even the judge would understand if we show him these pictures!

HopesGaming I think JJJ84 did an awesome job here, so maybe it would be nice to include a link in the OP to keep track?
Lelianna and Alexa bit was a mistake from my end (way too much to scroll lol).
Changed it now.

I'll change the young Luna and Gracie pics to be to include it in the current profile a little bit later (something came up just now that I need to handle).

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel
4.40 star(s) 485 Votes