Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
Yeah, she'll threaten Eiza but probably never go to actual lengths to eliminate her, especially how they bonded over Luna's "Good Size" (and they are. Whoever says otherwise? "Blasphemy!" :ROFLMAO: )
Just comes to show despite how Luna acts, how easy she is to please. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Are you talking about Luna's "Good Side," or MC's "Good Size?"
So, now that the big monster is out and some time has passed... can we ask what comes next, HopesGaming ?
Given we were talking about Luna peeking on MC in the shower, what big monster are you talking about?

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Just comes to show despite how Luna acts, how easy she is to please. :LOL::ROFLMAO:
Be very careful, my friend.
That's a key part of their master plan & is the start of an extremely slippery slope. :LOL:
As soon as you think she's easy to please, you'll find out exactly how damned hard it is! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
All I want for Christmas is my 5 Green Contracts.
My 5 Green Contracts.
See, my 5 Green Contracts....
I want a DeLuca Harem Path for Christmas,
Only a DeLuca Harem Path will do.
I don't want a moll, no dinky pew-pew toy
I want a all the DeLuca girls to play with and enjoy...

• Haha
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Be very careful, my friend.
That's a key part of their master plan & is the start of an extremely slippery slope. :LOL:
As soon as you think she's easy to please, you'll find out exactly how damned hard it is! :ROFLMAO:
Oh hell no. I'm not getting dunked in the pond again!
Once was quite enough, and still need to get back those two she-devils for the last time. :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
I want a DeLuca Harem Path for Christmas,
Only a DeLuca Harem Path will do.
I don't want a moll, no dinky pew-pew toy
I want a all the DeLuca girls to play with and enjoy...
Dammit. Now I want that, too! :ROFLMAO:
Oh hell no. I'm not getting dunked in the pond again!
Once was quite enough, and still need to get back those two she-devils for the last time. :LOL:
LMAO! I knew there was a good reason I said there was nothing innocent about those 3... ;):LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84 and Dragon59

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
So I had the gun problem too with Wilfred before the Ombra quest and I went back to a previous save and just skipped through the rest of the missions and quests I had done and then it worked so I'm not sure what's going on with it.

I also found a mistake in the Ombra quest. After Caterina and Amata fight when Serpent comes in the game lists Caterina as Caretaker. Capture.JPG

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
So I had the gun problem too with Wilfred before the Ombra quest and I went back to a previous save and just skipped through the rest of the missions and quests I had done and then it worked so I'm not sure what's going on with it.

I also found a mistake in the Ombra quest. After Caterina and Amata fight when Serpent comes in the game lists Caterina as Caretaker. View attachment 1202958
With Wilfred's gun, I guess it would depend on whether you went to the park (with Luna) to collect the soldato package or not (though I can't say with certainty that was the only reason that the Ombra mission start for you may not have worked for you).

With the name, yeah. The "Caretaker" error (when it should be Caterina) has already been mentioned in the Dev's discord server, and it is expected to be fixed by the time next update comes.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020

I also found a mistake in the Ombra quest. After Caterina and Amata fight when Serpent comes in the game lists Caterina as Caretaker. View attachment 1202958
For some reason, that particular image made me think:
Today, on The People's Court...

Jwow3

May 29, 2019
With Wilfred's gun, I guess it would depend on whether you went to the park (with Luna) to collect the soldato package or not (though I can't say with certainty that was the only reason that the Ombra mission start for you may not have worked for you).

With the name, yeah. The "Caretaker" error (when it should be Caterina) has already been mentioned in the Dev's discord server, and it is expected to be fixed by the time next update comes.
That's good to hear. I'm not on the Discord server so I didn't know. On the other hand I checked around the thing with Wilfred and the gun and I'm pretty sure it might be because I used console commands to boost my stats. The save I went back and used was totally normal and It got me into the Ombra mission where I could re-badassify my character although it does feel a bit strange to still be getting called a scrub when I'm basically superman on contracts.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
That's good to hear. I'm not on the Discord server so I didn't know. On the other hand I checked around the thing with Wilfred and the gun and I'm pretty sure it might be because I used console commands to boost my stats. The save I went back and used was totally normal and It got me into the Ombra mission where I could re-badassify my character although it does feel a bit strange to still be getting called a scrub when I'm basically superman on contracts.
Well, this game doesn't need console commands to boost the stats (especially with the recent update v0.07 ~ v0.07.02), considering how generous the game is with the +1 stats it gives during story events as well as he numerous equipment anyway.
It's just not a difficult game at all, even though contracts can be a little bit of a challenge for those who try them for the first time.

And I really can't recommend using console commands or mods (which forcefully boost up MC's stats) for this game, since more likely than not, those types of edits are gonna break the save in one way or another like in your case (I think you're the second person I've seen recently who has said using console command either created an error or broke the save).

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Might be feeling like Superman on entry level, "D" contracts.
These are for the lowest ranked people, so pretty scrubbish. (y)
Once we're ranked highly enough for C, B & A, I don't know if we'll be flying quite so high. ;)
lol probably when MC reaches S or S+ level contracts level, perhaps he'll reach the superhuman level.

To be honest though, I'm a bit puzzled as to why anyone would want to use consoles or mods for stats, since they would render equipment obsolete (I mean, the whole point of the equipment is for players to swap in and out different equipment to play the contracts in RPG kind of style).
Personally, if I did that (i.e. used the consoles or mods), I admit I wouldn't find the contracts as fun as I would normally (I mean, equipment I feel is almost half the fun).

Last edited:
Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
lol probably when MC reaches S or S+ level contracts level, perhaps he'll reach the superhuman level.

To be honest though, I'm a bit puzzled as to why anyone would want to use consoles or mods for stats, since they would render equipment obsolete (I mean, the whole point of the equipment is for players to swap in and out different equipment to pla the contracts in RPG kind of style).
Personally, if I did that, I admit I wouldn't find the contracs as fun as I would normally (I mean, equipment I feel is almost half the fun).
Yeah, getting the new item which enables you to beat another stat check, which you were previously unable to, is an achievement.
Each to their own, but using mod or console to boost stats makes accomplishing anything gained by them have considerably less (zero) value, to me.
Takes the fun out of playing.
Progress by our own merit has value.
Progress by stat padding does not.
For me, anyway.

Reactions: JJJ84

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Good answer. Especially since they don't provide the "since 0.0x.x" baseline. There's no way to hand the person the information (if you wanted to).
You know, even if he provided the whole "since 0.0x.x" baseline, I most likely would have answered it in the same way.
Never liked spoon-feeding info (especially for something such as this, which is like 2 clicks of mouse away for the person to find out).

Just pointing the person in the right direction, with hope the same question doesn't get asked again anytime soon by others lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dragon59

JeefZ

Feb 21, 2018
Maybe today I can start a save without gettin' blown by the crazy sons wife... For some reason it seems a healthy thing to do!

• Haha
Reactions: Mortarion

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
Just a thought on getting the contracts to green. Any possibility that failure is needed in there to get it to go green. Although it would be strange that you would need to fail. I don't have a single green contract and I've played them through a bunch of times but never failed one. Unless there is an additional reward for getting the contract to green it doesn't matter to me.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Just a thought on getting the contracts to green. Any possibility that failure is needed in there to get it to go green. Although it would be strange that you would need to fail. I don't have a single green contract and I've played them through a bunch of times but never failed one. Unless there is an additional reward for getting the contract to green it doesn't matter to me.
Nimble Fingers contract, there's a way to get it to Green (think I myself and Whichone discussed several days ago (which we experimented with various ways and eventually got it).

The rest though, still remain at orange no matter how many times or different ways we've tried.
With Contracts I could be wrong, but isn't aborting them the only way to get failure?
Cause I did abort some of these contracts before and I don't think they made any difference.

4.40 star(s) 491 Votes