scythe_pol

Apr 19, 2020
Seems to work. Thank you !

But....Well; the former version I used to play was more complete or I don't understand this new game play. Impossible to make money and we cant go further in the story If I dont have money but cant have money if i cant do missions but cant do missions if cant get more xp/money.... This is an impossible grinding. How does-it works currently ? in the past, wasn't a problem since missions were doable and not that technical. Now I'm stuck on the story unable du buy anything needed to do nothing and trying those impossible missions make me loose money and gain nothing.

Any idea to get at least enough money to go further than the firsts few minutes of the game ?

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Seems to work. Thank you !

But....Well; the former version I used to play was more complete or I don't understand this new game play. Impossible to make money and we cant go further in the story If I dont have money but cant have money if i cant do missions but cant do missions if cant get more xp/money.... This is an impossible grinding. How does-it works currently ? in the past, wasn't a problem since missions were doable and not that technical. Now I'm stuck on the story unable du buy anything needed to do nothing and trying those impossible missions make me loose money and gain nothing.

Any idea to get at least enough money to go further than the firsts few minutes of the game ?
There is playthrought for contracts in the OP. Apart from it, first progress in the story line, the punishment mission gives you 300. Spend starting money on stealth gear and that 300 for Lunas mission "Gracies gunned down jeans". After that play nimble fingers for a time, stealing jewelery from the house. Repeat it until you have enough money to progress in girls stories, their missions give you the stats you need. When "Promotion" event opens do it because it gives you 1000 and good gear.

New system a bit harder at the start but after you get use to it, you realize it is very good.

Reactions: whichone and c3p0

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
To add to the lords's information: advance the girls' storylines as fast as you can. They will add some much needed extra points to your abilities and sometimes give out good amounts of money.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
To add to the lords's information: advance the girls' storylines as fast as you can. They will add some much needed extra points to your abilities and sometimes give out good amounts of money.
Realizing I didn't have the stats for a full score on a contract, I played the needed side story for a few more scenes to buff MC's stats a bit.

Bassio

Feb 23, 2021
sorry for the question from version 7.1 to version 7.2 is there any difference in terms of story content?

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
sorry for the question from version 7.1 to version 7.2 is there any difference in terms of story content?
None. Some upgraded GUI and the fact you can now see what MC is equipped with for his contracts in MC's profile section.
For information on what is changed between versions, it is easier if you take a look at the Changelog in the OP.

Reactions: Bassio

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Is there a way to remove the flashing arrow in bottom right of the text box?
lol I've been playing this game for a long time, and haven't even noticed that flashing arrow you're referring to until you brought it up now.
I'm playing on PC (so can't speak for people who play on smaller screens like Android), and there those arrows are tiny that I don't find them to be a big deal.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
I know that we've covered all endings, between us. Not sure if anyone's done them all on one save.
I wonder if Green is gained by having completed all endings, including waiting by the flag for Wilfred? :unsure:
I am pretty certain I covered all three. I am even more certain that mine is yellow. Not a guarantee but IMO: that's not it.

Reactions: JJJ84 and whichone

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I know that we've covered all endings, between us. Not sure if anyone's done them all on one save.
I wonder if Green is gained by having completed all endings, including waiting by the flag for Wilfred? :unsure:
I just tested it out (waited on and on with the flag instead of screw it and going back), and color still stays the same, no change.

dickfaced

Aug 24, 2020
I did a bunch of variations, did it with no money, triggered the nun at the mid and endpoints. Did it waiting 1, 2, 3 and 4 times.... I think the last yellow to green had to do with when I triggered the nun with explore.

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
HopesGaming Hey man, can you help us out on this, please?
We've gained all 3 colours, for different stages of completion of Nimble Fingers, but no-one had been able to get anything but Yellow & Orange on the other 4.
Now we've seen Green on Delivery Boy.
Do we literally have to receive every possible ending to gain this?
I've done all 3, with getting the flag & not waiting, then waiting 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 times. Also changed the order on return to the church, exploring & interacting first. Also waiting for Wilfred to come and end the mission, or with passing the Nun's checks at the start and just collecting the package.
Can't see anything else left.

Are there triggers/conditions for this & all 3 other contracts to turn Green?
Could you give an indication of what they are, please mate?

Last edited:

Grubb Raines

Game Developer
Feb 7, 2021
lol I've been playing this game for a long time, and haven't even noticed that flashing arrow you're referring to until you brought it up now.
I'm playing on PC (so can't speak for people who play on smaller screens like Android), and there those arrows are tiny that I don't find them to be a big deal.
I can't get passed it tbh, it's like noticing a scratch on your car for the first time, now I've seen it, it's bugging me like crazy.

• Haha
Reactions: JJJ84
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes