MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Yup.
Lecter might eat your flesh, but that fucking mouse will eat your childhood dreams & shit out your soul.
Want proof? Check those abysmal 3 Star Wars abortions.

Michael Bay has already done this with two of my childhood franchises. And then there's that awful Ghostbusters movie, but Bay didn't do anything wrong with it.

But I digress: I join the general canon of voices that Gracie will have done something disturbing.

We've already seen her dark side in places, after all. Hope can only hope he never messes with her and she never finds the mics. Likewise, her manipulative side that she apparently had from a young age is anything but "normal".

And I wouldn't be surprised if Lady Cordia was actually right in her joke about Wilfred being Joey's father. That would be great.

Also, I hope we learn why Hope's mother did the poison thing, so far we can only assume it was a disturbing way to prepare him for the world he would come into because of his heritage. If his father is no longer alive this could possibly be the reason: daddy was poisoned and mommy waited until the chances of such resistance attempts had maximum chances of survival.

I would also find it interesting if he would talk to Luna about these events. After all, she also shared her thraumatic experiences with him and that would further strengthen the trust between them.

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Which version are you playing?
Downloaded from here?
Have you checked your AV? Sometimes these files throw false positives, but that would usually remove the .exe to Quarantine. So doubt if it's that. Might be worth a check, though.

Failing all else, you might need to download the file again. Maybe something went wonky...
Either way, I don't believe this is a generic problem, which leads me to suspect that it's a local one.
I just reinstalled the game and It solved.

WhiteyG

Sep 30, 2020
I just started replaying the game again, and within the first few minutes it's already bringing up a lot of questions. Not ones that I need answers to but kind of a if I only knew then what I knew now kind of things that brings up questions since I do know now.

Just some examples and I'll use spoilers as not to offend anyone.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The reason i love replaying a game like this is that you see things differently after having gotten more information later in the game.

Last edited:

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
Luna who thinks she had already killed us when we first meet, and is like maybe it was your brother. Now we know our father has other children so maybe it was our brother. I could totally see that scene happening where we find out and Luna being like "I was right I did kill your brother"
That is possible of course but while MC and Gracie wandering around Lucania, Gracie impersonates both Cordia and Luna using their common words. While Cordias impersonation was a long speech about the importance of family, Lvna impersonation was "Did I kill your brother?" So, I am assuming Luna use that line a lot, maybe even one of her common line when she meet with someone first time.

So it would seem that the MC sees himself as better than Dominico from the very start
Well, we dont know if he used his full potential or just enough for a show off. Besides even if he is not enough to handle MC, he can still scheme behind him, being his nemesis not necessarily means he is equavalent of MC in my opinion, there is always sneaky options. Maybe they can become Capos at the sametime and that starts a rivallary, maybe after that someone from their crews fight and that lead a rivallary etc. Or maybe he can become another Jalen for MC in the future, we dont know for sure(If hopes clerified his being MCs rival, I am sorry for that claim).

Actually that line was suprising for me. That was the first time MC sounded confident about something. (It is an introduction scene but it newly added) After seeing him so afraid about everything for a long time, that new entrance scene was odd for me.

Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
That is possible of course but while MC and Gracie wandering around Lucania, Gracie impersonates both Cordia and Luna using their common words. While Cordias impersonation was a long speech about the importance of family, Lvna impersonation was "Did I kill your brother?" So, I am assuming Luna use that line a lot, maybe even one of her common line when she meet with someone first time.
That was my impression as well, this one is Luna's signature joke and when doing stand-up routines the audience will chime in and recite "did I kill your brother" with her.

Reactions: Lord Verminaard

Jay.k

Dec 24, 2018
Need saves file from 0.06.1 version because last time i play was last years. I dont want start from early game.

scythe_pol

Apr 19, 2020
Hello all, seems to have a problem while trying to launch it on Linux.
First it complains about the "future" python package then, once future is installed, the "SDL" one :
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'pygame_sdl2'

And I dont want to hard install all the needed packages so... Is there a way to get around that ?
Thanks.

alasdair9009

Sep 12, 2018
i have version 5 of the game, i download last version and my save is not compatible. How can i download version 6? i go on patreon but the file not longer exist

MrLKX

Jan 12, 2021
Just use the latest version. The old versions (including 6.6) are no longer compatible with the new version, because the game has been changed significantly in some places. And yes, you have to start from 0.

Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
i have version 5 of the game, i download last version and my save is not compatible. How can i download version 6? i go on patreon but the file not longer exist
If you considering update from 0.5 to 0.6 then 0.7 to rescue your save files than dont, game is ovehauled and previous save files wont work regardless the case. If you want it anyway, you should google it, there are some sites which keeping every update of a game

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I just started replaying the game again, and within the first few minutes it's already bringing up a lot of questions. Not ones that I need answers to but kind of a if I only knew then what I knew now kind of things that brings up questions since I do know now.

Just some examples and I'll use spoilers as not to offend anyone.

The reason i love replaying a game like this is that you see things differently after having gotten more information later in the game.
Regarding MC's remarks about Dominico, well the thing is, we still don't know much about MC's past (since a lot of it's still kept under wraps). But one thing is certain - he did spend a considerable amount of time of his childhood with the Kaskar Family, after his first meeting with Jalen.

So who knows. Perhaps in his time spent with the Kaskars, he could have been taught some fighting techniques or self-defense moves there that he rarely shows because of his personality to try to make others underestimate him.
Regarding Dominico himself, perhaps it's just me but I think he might just surprise MC in some ways when they come into contact again (since we know the 4 Serpents will be taking MC and Dominico to train in the mountains somewhere down the line), and his "show-off" performance in the game's introduction was only part of what he can do.
But I guess time will tell.

LOL Luna's "Did I kill your brother?" or "How are you still alive?" lines I feel have become so iconic to her character heh, but Joey's "I grew a beard" line is not too far behind lmao :ROFLMAO:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
Need saves file from 0.06.1 version because last time i play was last years. I dont want start from early game.
Well, I wouldn't recommend it cause there's some content in early game that you'll miss out if you immediately skip to 0.06.1 save (such as introduction, where some new stuff were added, and some were redone. Also, there's Wilfred's contracts which went through complete overhaul).

But if you still wish to skip, then you'll need to search this thread yourself. I do remember someone uploading the save files you mentioned, but it was I think last month sometime.

Dragon59

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 24, 2020
That was my impression as well, this one is Luna's signature joke and when doing stand-up routines the audience will chime in and recite "did I kill your brother" with her.
As in, "I am Luna DeLuca. I killed your brother, prepare to die!"

• Haha
Reactions: Cartageno

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
As in, "I am Luna DeLuca. I killed your brother, prepare to die!"
"If you are looking for ransom, I can tell you I don't have money. But what I do have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my sister go now, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill your brother."

• Haha
Reactions: D Dog and Dragon59

xReoK

Jun 6, 2020
Does the developer update this game for only once in a year ? I mean a year is a long time for an update correct me if I am wrong. I wanted to ask because I think It's a bit odd because as you know in most games an update takes 5 months max.

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes