OutOfAshes

Engaged Member
Apr 14, 2019
Very nice.
Red is one of those colors that fits Luna really, really well (even though Yellow seems to be her favorite color).

Kinda makes me how she would look in Blue though, heh.
thank you :love:

not a bad idea with the Blue

• Red Heart
Reactions: JJJ84

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Okay.... So I downloaded and played through all of this yesterday. Its a great game and has an amazing storyline. MC can be a bit annoying with his pushiness and idiotic choices but overall, exceptional story.

My only real complaint (trying not to spoil anything) was finding out what happened to a certain character when they were a child. Even though the game warned about what you would see....well...I wasn't prepared for how massively fucked up those scenes would be. The game has some slightly dark elements but ABSOLUTELY nothing compared to what you were about to witness.
The details shown and described were gut wrenching and horrific. I was pretty taken back about how unbelievably dark the story went. Again not trying to spoil anything but not only was it so difficult to watch and read what was going on but the violence and abuse was truly abhorrent.

I cant stop thinking about how much time they spent meticulously showing and describing one purely innocent (side)characters abuse. The character was sweet, innocent, helpless and kind and they showed them being starved to death/tortured in vivid and excruciating detail... I haven't been disturbed by much in many years but I found myself thinking about that poor character quite a few times today.

Feels really bad man :(

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
Okay.... So I downloaded and played through all of this yesterday. Its a great game and has an amazing storyline. MC can be a bit annoying with his pushiness and idiotic choices but overall, exceptional story.

My only real complaint (trying not to spoil anything) was finding out what happened to a certain character when they were a child. Even though the game warned about what you would see....well...I wasn't prepared for how massively fucked up those scenes would be. The game has some slightly dark elements but ABSOLUTELY nothing compared to what you were about to witness.
The details shown and described were gut wrenching and horrific. I was pretty taken back about how unbelievably dark the story went. Again not trying to spoil anything but not only was it so difficult to watch and read what was going on but the violence and abuse was truly abhorrent.

I cant stop thinking about how much time they spent meticulously showing and describing one purely innocent (side)characters abuse. The character was sweet, innocent, helpless and kind and they showed them being starved to death/tortured in vivid and excruciating detail... I haven't been disturbed by much in many years but I found myself thinking about that poor character quite a few times today.

I feel you man, I feel you. That is a baptism of fire nobody expected and everybody felt. If you admit to feeling nauseous about it and crying, nobody will think less of you - we've all been there.

Also: we will find those guys, and let's just say: it is not out of the question to ignore the Geneva Conventions once that happens ...

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019

Agreed, BUT it evoked the emotional response Hopes was going for. I now want the 6 to die slowly, painfully, in the most agonizing way.....

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

Well, you really shouldn't worry about spoilers regarding "My name is Luna" because that event was in the update quite a loooooooong time ago (over a year ago in fact).
Threads on these forums, I think it's general courtesy is to mark with spoilers when talking about the most recent update's content (whether it's story or not) for about a week or so after the update is released, but after that time is past, people generally talk about it more openly (for me, when a game's update is released, I just tend to stay away from the game threads as much as possible until I've actually played the update to avoid the spoilers).

So no reason to restrict yourself in expressing regarding the spoilers with storyline that was released long time ago.

With "My name is Luna" well, it felt like a Baptism by Fire into the darkness of the DeLuca world. We felt pain, sadness, anger (for little Luna & Sofia), horror and all sort of reactions to what Luna went through. And that's what's brilliant about that story, since the Dev (HopesGaming) was able to evoke a strong feeling with the readers/players through his game.
Hopes said there will be other events that will be dark also, but not to the extent of My name is Luna event.
So yeah, Baptism by fire. There may be other events down the line that are dark, but compared to Luna's event, they will most likely be less painful.

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
I feel you man, I feel you. That is a baptism of fire nobody expected and everybody felt. If you admit to feeling nauseous about it and crying, nobody will think less of you - we've all been there.

Also: we will find those guys, and let's just say: it is not out of the question to ignore the Geneva Conventions once that happens ...
Not getting into to much of my background but I have a problem feeling/expressing strong emotions. That was due to my own traumas from my career. and life I know its crazy to say but this is the first thing in a very long time that actually made me feel.. I dunno... messed up? I didn't cry (because I dont think Im actually capable of that) but I wanted to, very much actually. Seeing innocent children abused like that (even fictionally) was really really fucked up.

I get that it was good writing but the visuals accompanying it were just too much. All of it was overwhelming but like i said....the one particular character...hallucinating their family as they died...fuck man that was waaay to much. I was enraged, heartbroken and just defeated after that... damn.

Exodus19

Oct 2, 2019
Well, you really shouldn't worry about spoilers regarding "My name is Luna" because that event was in the update quite a loooooooong time ago (over a year ago in fact).
Threads on these forums, I think it's general courtesy is to mark with spoilers when talking about the most recent update's content (whether it's story or not) for about a week or so after the update is released, but after that time is past, people generally talk about it more openly (for me, when a game's update is released, I just tend to stay away from the game threads as much as possible until I've actually played the update to avoid the spoilers).

So no reason to restrict yourself in expressing regarding the spoilers with storyline that was released long time ago.

With "My name is Luna" well, it felt like a Baptism by Fire into the darkness of the DeLuca world. We felt pain, sadness, anger (for little Luna & Sofia), horror and all sort of reactions to what Luna went through. And that's what's brilliant about that story, since the Dev (HopesGaming) was able to evoke a strong feeling with the readers/players through his game.
Hopes said there will be other events that will be dark also, but not to the extent of My name is Luna event.
So yeah, Baptism by fire. There may be other events down the line that are dark, but compared to Luna's event, they will most likely be less painful.
Thanks for the heads up. Still new to the forums and I wasnt to sure about spoilers and such.

Yea, obviously Sofia was who I was talking about. Man I can not get over how fucking wrong that was. All of the girls suffered unimaginable abuse but what happened to her was just way to much.

Reactions: travin213 and JJJ84

whichone

Forum Fanatic
Jan 3, 2018
Thanks for the heads up. Still new to the forums and I wasnt to sure about spoilers and such.

Yea, obviously Sofia was who I was talking about. Man I can not get over how fucking wrong that was. All of the girls suffered unimaginable abuse but what happened to her was just way to much.
Yeah, grim. Truly grim.
She was heart breaking, as was Luna with Lucan (her Dad).
Fuck, that chapter was brutal, man.
I was enraged, heartbroken and just defeated after that... damn.
Hopes be like:

Last edited:

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018

You're welcome.
One more thing, if you wanted to post about something very spoilery (for e.g. most recent update's story) perhaps few days within an update's release, it's a good idea to use the "spoiler" function.

It's located on the upper menu when you post, the little flag mark next to the smile face. Just highlight the part of your text you wish to mark with spoilers, and press the flag "spoiler" button.

If you have any questions, try and see if you can search the answer yourself through browsing and looking around the thread (or Dev's Patreon) etc. And if you're still not sure, then try asking here.

Folks on the DeLuca thread are very friendly, and will help you if you're having trouble finding something (only exception to this is with a small subset of people expecting to be spoon-fed all info without even trying to search for themselves, and that more often than not results in annoyance or exasperation lol).

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 494 Votes