Lord Verminaard

Mar 14, 2018
First of all, thanks for the elaborated answer !

To me the real problem is the waiting time, apparently it will take at least more two years
Every one-person project/game with high quality visuals have high waiting periods if developer dont do it full time. Of course amount of content differs game to game but given render times, a part time developer must wait long enough for high quality visuals.

faradhii

Sep 8, 2019
I have a theory that MC will end up being a Capo with all the cute girls under him. He already has the assassin, he's the only one that Luna really listens to, and a fully trained Gracie would be terrifying. Add more girls as they appear. Call them. MC's Angels

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
i think being a dik is the best game ever. i would enjoy this?
It's kinda of an invalid comparison. DLF's best feature is the story. Badik doesn't even come close in that respect imo. Everything else (I assume) should be directly comparable or leaning towards Badik's favour (I can't be certain about that though, I couldn't be bothered finishing act 2).

If you think that a really good, dark story about a perverted sexual demon in the mafia would be enjoyable, then by all means download and play. For what it's worth, I recommend doing so.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I haven't completed the main story but goddammit I just finished all the content for Luna and I'm actually pretty frustrated like GAHHHHHH I NEED MORE!!!

Just started at 3 in the afternoon and it's 11 at night now.... The DeLuca Family really did break a lot of my expectations, what with the 'Work' being a text-based adventure, and me being the person that I am, looking to maximize my stats immediately as soon as I saw that feature. I gotta know though, is there any way to 100% complete the contracts excluding Nimble Fingers? Because I've tried doing what I think is everything in the missions, yet 'Nimble Fingers' is the only one I've 100% completed.

Anyways I'll be heading back to the game now to complete the main story, and open up separate save files for Gracie and Isabel and one more for a harem route, I really wanna see how the relationships progress.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
There's a guide to Contracts in the OP, the one titled Walkthrough.
As far as 100%, do you mean gaining a Green colour?
So far it seems that Nimble Fingers is the only one that goes Green.
I've 100% completed all the others, but they remain Yellow, don't even reach Orange.
I think this might be due to the fact that these 4 were written by other people?
Yeah I was referring to the green colour you get when fully completing a contract, good to know that Nimble Fingers is the only one that does so. Thought I missed something even after like 4-5 tries at each contract. Thanks!

Just completed all the main content for the game too, thinking about replaying for the NTR Isabel route. Also kinda thinking that 'Pops' might be one of the Mysterious Six honestly, but pretty unsure about it. Really hope the C-Rank and above Contracts will be unlocked in a near future update, really enjoying them.

And I'll be damned if I'm not in love with Luna after playing the game. She has this whole eccentric, Harley Quinn-esque personality but she's a big, playful, scarred child on the inside, which really makes me feel for her. Also her no-filter, crazy style is something I can really get behind, she's a precious gem that I want to protect...

Reactions: c3p0 and whichone

Niv-Mizzet the Firemind

Mar 15, 2020
And I'll be damned if I'm not in love with Luna after playing the game. She has this whole eccentric, Harley Quinn-esque personality but she's a big, playful, scarred child on the inside, which really makes me feel for her. Also her no-filter, crazy style is something I can really get behind, she's a precious gem that I want to protect...
Welcome to the club :D

Sentinel20

Jul 12, 2017
can someone explain to me how I am supposed to be able to unlock the ability to buy those books from my laptop because I just finished the "My Name is Luna" mission and the only options I can see on my laptop are "Check hidden recording", "Relax for a while", and "Log off".

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
I dont know if its possible but adding a different sex/lewd scene for each caporegime would spice this a bit. Adding a bit diversity like each capo leads other possible scenarios with nearly same results (like Sorcerer's demon hunter-gorgon path choice) might be good way for that. In that way there wouldnt be any main save for some people.

For lewd scenes female caporegimes leading a scene with that capo or her named subs, sisters leads a threesome, Cat leads a threesome with Onoria while male capos lead scene like going to different brothels, strip clubs or his named subs? Even if all of them converge same point in the end, chosing different ones would be encouraged this way.

I know it is too much work and probably we wont see it, by the way.
You know for a moment there, with your first paragraph I thought you meant lewd/sex for all Capos lmao :LOL: (sorry Angelo, Battista, not saying you guys are not sexy :LOL:, but I'm not into dudes, sorry :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:).

Thank goodness you had your second paragraph :LOL:.

can someone explain to me how I am supposed to be able to unlock the ability to buy those books from my laptop because I just finished the "My Name is Luna" mission and the only options I can see on my laptop are "Check hidden recording", "Relax for a while", and "Log off".
Basically what whichone said above. From 0.07 onwards, books on laptop are no longer available (no longer needed anyway. Putting on the right equipment and doing main story which gives stat boost +1 at times gives the MC enough boost to get through the contracts).
The book that whichone mentioned can be bought in Nimble Fingers contract, and that gives you increase in knowledge that makes you able to pass the test with the bikini girl's question event.

Last edited:

Sentinel20

Jul 12, 2017
Basically what whichone said above. From 0.07 onwards, books on laptop are no longer available (no longer needed anyway. Putting on the right equipment and doing main story which gives stat boost +1 at times gives the MC enough boost to get through the contracts).
The book that whichone mentioned can be bought in Nimble Fingers contract, and that gives you increase in knowledge that makes you able to pass the test with the bikini girl's question event.
yeah contracts arent an issue, like I stated just above, I am trying to find out how to get enough stealth to finish "A Bottle For a Bottle" as from what I heard books used to be the way you could achieve that

Cartageno

Devoted Member
Dec 1, 2019
wait then how am I supposed to get the 50 stealth to continue with the mission "A Bottle For A Bottle"
The guide hasn't been updated to the changes made by the new systems, which also included a rework of the attributes. You do not need 50 stealth for it.

JJJ84

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2018
yeah contracts arent an issue, like I stated just above, I am trying to find out how to get enough stealth to finish "A Bottle For a Bottle" as from what I heard books used to be the way you could achieve that
As you said books "used to be." Not any more. The contract that you must undertake for Wilfred to get the wine for Isabel is "King of the Wines" under the events section (after talking to Wilfred about work).
Snap 2021-05-13 at 09.17.27.png

As you can see, the only stats requirement is for stealth to be minimum of 5. That is more than doable, especially if you've done some contracts already, and was able to obtain or buy some new equipment for your MC.

Come to think of it, I do kinda wish this event contract had actual gameplay in it like the other D-contracts, instead of immediate success or fail screen (as soon as accepting to begin).
Could have gotten some interesting storylines there, especially since we're stealing wine from Profaci Family (the family that Antonio dislikes).

4.40 star(s) 494 Votes